Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Acekard' started by Dangy, Mar 12, 2010.
If it doesn't, is there a way to make it bypass the screen without flashing my DS?
DS or DSi?
And you eman the screen that shows when you first turn it on?
Yeah, you know when the DS goes DINGDINGDINGDingdingding. Do you have to press A there, or does it go right into the menu?
Also, I'll be using a DS Phat with a AK2i, because of it's better build.
DS - It should (just setup it in DS menu (called STARTUP settings) - not in AK2i) - and doesnt matter which system using (mean AKAIO vs oficial Acekard OS)
EDIT: After that sound MUST press something (touch on screen, press A or START or any other button) - after this it runs into the AK software
Alright thanks. Does the AK2.1 do the same thing?
Is it possible on a DSi? I know there is no auto-boot in the settings now, but I want to know.
Auto-boot on DSi is not possible to my knowledge.
if you want to speed things up even ore get flashme or tryy this soft-mod
for ds lite
1. On your DS (with no cart inserted), click the DS icon at the bottom center of the screen to get to the system settings.
2. Click the wrench icon then arrow icon and set the DS to Auto Mode.
3. Turn off the DS and remove your battery for about 15-20 seconds to clear volatile data.
4. Replace the battery and go through the DS set-up , but when it prompts you to press A to turn it off, use the power switch instead.
5. Thats it, now just insert the Acekard and turn on your DS. Now it will effectively auto-boot straight into the Acekard menu.
Will that wipe my Friendcode data?
It will wipe EVERYTHING stored in the memory of the DS.
Sorry to not post it before... It doesnt matter which system and TYPE of AK2 you are using... It works with original games also
Eh... not really worth it. I'll live with pressing A.
ok, if thats ur choice