Hacking does R4i with firmware 1.30 work on DSi 1.4E?

DoomKnight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hey guys

i am about to buy Gold R4i Revolution SDHC MicroSD and update it to the latest firmware

does that card can work on the european DSi updated version?

can i play american roms and japanese roms on it too?

DoomKnight

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no i wont ask =)

but another question

upgrading the card can brick my dsi?

cause i got a real game, pokemon platinium, and i spend a lot of money on my dsi, and i dont want it to be bricked

Xoo00o0o0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no but you better get a supercard or a m3i zero because they have firmware flashers and the ak2i doesn't. this makes it to where you don't have to have ds phat or ds lite to update the cart.

outgum

Pokemanz Master
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
jsut make sure to stop updating your DSi in the future, i have heard of things being bricked before from updating, so just dont update XD

And yeah, dont get a R4, too many clones, Go acekard or M3 as suggested, but M3 is kinda the same as r4, Acekard is most likely the cheapest and bestest XD

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
both m3i and acekard can update but if you want a cart for only games get the acekard 2i a few days ago somebody reported a game not working on acekard and in 10 minutes they fixed it way faster updates

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yes or you can use your dsi as long as its on 1.3 or less but seeing you dont seem to have another console go for the m3 it is a greatcart too

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o