Gaming Does Just Dance 2018 for Wii have microphone support?

Dimitrije

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Does anybody know if Just Dance 2018 for the Wii has ANY microphone support?Please?Any help would be appreiciated very much.

Sticksandstones

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A brief Google search tells me that it does not. I can't seem to find anything at all that says that it does, but you're not the only one who's asked about it. I doubt it's there.

Dimitrije

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I tried to connect a microphone to my Wii and it acted like it wasn't even there so,that officially means that there is NO microphone support for Just Dance 2018,which is a shame because all Just Dance games that were released for the Wii between 2013 and 2017 had microphone support.

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to connect a microphone to my Wii and it acted like it wasn't even there so,that officially means that there is NO microphone support for Just Dance 2018,which is a shame because all Just Dance games that were released for the Wii between 2013 and 2017 had microphone support.

Wouldn't make more sense to look at the menu and see if there's still a karaoke mode? :P

Reactions: HolyPepa

ChibiMofo

Elon Musk is my dog
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I had no idea any JD for Wii had any mic support. And I've used every one since 2009. There are a lot of karaoke games for the Wii, including some unofficial ones based on Sing-It Star, as well as the 5000 or songs that (were) available in the Guitar Hero and RockBand franchises.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://imgur.com/gallery/YA4kJ6L