Does Dragon make good quality baterries ?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by azotyp, Dec 26, 2007.

Dec 26, 2007
  1. azotyp
    OP

Member azotyp GBAtemp Maniac

Poland
    Im planning in nearby future tu buy some battery for ds lite, but on polish market there are only few
    chinese nonames (I bought one and was very dissapointed) and some Dragon batteries.
    I once bought protective filter made by Dragon and it was good quality, but has anybody used dragon batteries ?
    I only saw Dragon batteries for ds classic on one auction, I know it is 850 mAh and not 1000 like in lites batteries,
    but will battery for ds phat fit for my ds lite ?
    And is Dragon a good company ? Will they batteries work properly or is it another chinese crap ?

2. .::5pYd3r::.

Member .::5pYd3r::. Viva La Pizza

Australia
    If you have PayPal i'd recommend DealExtreme because they probably have the best prices and ship worldwide for free.

3. Omoikane1979

Member Omoikane1979 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    DS batteries are different from those of the DS lites so DealExtreme is the best option unless they also sell Dragon batteries in Poland. Is bought one for my DS and it is still quite good. As far as I can tell some credible sites do affirm that Dragon makes good accessories for the DS and DS lite (unfortunately I don't recall where and when I read it).