Hacking Does anyone have lag or skipping?

SeaofTea

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought an itouch from dealextreme to replace an r4. I noticed it skipping right away when I started playing metroid pinball. I though it might be the microsd card so I put it in the r4 and metroid pinball plays fine no skipping at all. So now I'm thinking of buying another card but I don't know if it's all m3 cards that are like this or if it's just a knock off I got from dealextreme. Can anyone else confirm this for me with an itouch and the m3 simply/real? Does metroid pinball play fine no audio video skipping?

nonysa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have a M3DS Real and skipping is apparent on MPP and Mario v DK 2 when you hit the help tutorials it will lag as you hit the up and down arrows. I was running it with class 6 sdhc card. Funny thing I got it because it was recommend. Personally I think the class 6 are too fast for the M3DS real. I downgraded to a class 4 and it was better but still not 100%. People are going to say it's your sdhc card. Personally I think they are full of it. The same games run fine on another one of my cards with the same sdhc.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-