Anyone have a 1bit mode switch that is on the latest Atmosphere?

fvig2001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Hi

So I had a switch that I gave away that had the 1 bit mode issue due to the SD card reader pulling off the connector's legs when I upgraded the eMMC. On later Atmosphere updates, it hanged for some reason and I had to ask CTCaer for help. He ended up giving me a special Hekate to skip the hanging part.

I'm getting the switch back since they want to play Mario Wonder. I was wondering if anyone with a 1bit mode switch is on the latest firmware and atmosphere? I don't want to deal with having to backup and restore emmc since it will take 20 hours.

Thanks

fvig2001

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
So what's your plan?
Since no one's really answering the question and giving me advice I wasn't asking for, I'll probably will have to back it up then try latest atmosphere then try the update. Then I'll probably open a ticket on Atmosphere again. If sciresm just dismisses it again then I'll ask ctcaer again for help.

That's assuming my relative does not forget the want to play mario wonder on this defective switch. As much as I want to have it fixed, no mobile phone store wants to touch it even after I gave them schematics and pictures on the fix. Like they'd try to fail at fixing the usb c port but this 10 pin fix, they don't want to touch it. I don't get the logic behind it.

I mean he can easily just get another v1 in my country. I personally have like 3 already. I do hope that ctcaer's workaround still works though so that my relative can play mario wonder.

Last edited by fvig2001,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol