do you violate other peoples save files?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
i recently purchased some used pokemono gaemz and some of them had a "just created a new save for whatever reason"
for thoose who are not aware for solve some issues beggining at gen 3 le pokemon games actually have "2 save banks".. if the most recent save is corrupted it loads the previous save (when you save the game it replaces the oldest bank) more info in the internetz (check on vulvapedia)

when i saw the recently started game there was only 2 reasons,
1 person badly attempted to delete his\her save, (the game was complete with manuals, can't you read the instructions for save deletion??)
2 person started a new game but get bored after 2 minutes of playing, put in the closet and until the day he\she decided it was the time to get a fishlight (with realistic fish smell) or a cuminator 3000

so.. wondering what secret that person wanted to hide for badly delete a save, and hoping the game was full of shinies and pokerus using ds tools i corrupted the newest save so the game loaded the previous one..

and voila.. i found the secret...
with the data recovering i come to the conclusion previous owner of that game was a repressed girl trapped in a boys body... and at some point in her life she come out of the closet and now is fully a gurl
how did i knew this???
the deleted save was a boy character with a weird ass name that could be used for a boy or gurl..
started was a bulbsaur, can't you see why? venusaur is a fucking plant... it is trapped to the ground... so there ya go.. repressive boy with religious parents...
the new save that was empty, starter choosen was the squirtly! as you know, gurls squirt everywhere like slugs
at some point this gurl managed to perfom the sex change, and she was now happy enough that she celebrated with a new save file and new character.. but cuz she is now so busy she abandoned the game...
sadly there was no shinies or special pokemon on that save :(

ok, actual question, when you acquire a game (not necessary pokemon) from other person, do you delete the save as you launch the game or you continue that previous save for a while?

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i recently purchased some used pokemono gaemz and some of them had a "just created a new save for whatever reason"
for thoose who are not aware for solve some issues beggining at gen 3 le pokemon games actually have "2 save banks".. if the most recent save is corrupted it loads the previous save (when you save the game it replaces the oldest bank) more info in the internetz (check on vulvapedia)

when i saw the recently started game there was only 2 reasons,
1 person badly attempted to delete his\her save, (the game was complete with manuals, can't you read the instructions for save deletion??)
2 person started a new game but get bored after 2 minutes of playing, put in the closet and until the day he\she decided it was the time to get a fishlight (with realistic fish smell) or a cuminator 3000

so.. wondering what secret that person wanted to hide for badly delete a save, and hoping the game was full of shinies and pokerus using ds tools i corrupted the newest save so the game loaded the previous one..

and voila.. i found the secret...
with the data recovering i come to the conclusion previous owner of that game was a repressed girl trapped in a boys body... and at some point in her life she come out of the closet and now is fully a gurl
how did i knew this???
the deleted save was a boy character with a weird ass name that could be used for a boy or gurl..
started was a bulbsaur, can't you see why? venusaur is a fucking plant... it is trapped to the ground... so there ya go.. repressive boy with religious parents...
the new save that was empty, starter choosen was the squirtly! as you know, gurls squirt everywhere like slugs
at some point this gurl managed to perfom the sex change, and she was now happy enough that she celebrated with a new save file and new character.. but cuz she is now so busy she abandoned the game...
sadly there was no shinies or special pokemon on that save :(

ok, actual question, when you acquire a game (not necessary pokemon) from other person, do you delete the save as you launch the game or you continue that previous save for a while?
when it comes to pokemon, since you can only have 1 save file at a time, I usually check out the old save first if its there, but usually end up deleting it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.