Gaming Do you still play Smash Ultimate?

mewtek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tbh I haven't played it in a while cause I've been busy with school, but I still play it on-and-off with friends.

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been drifting away (hahaHA) from Nintendo due to their shoddy professionalism and community attitudes so I haven't put money to Ultimate since Steve dropped. Even outside of that, Current Events don't allow for meeting plenty of people and Ultimate doesn't have a lot of content that warrants a lot of play. Classic Mode is the same, I don't care for events, and World of Light is Bad. The modding scene isn't as developed as I'd like either.

So no. Last I've played was last year when My Nintendo still had a trial as a reward.

Reactions: MarkDarkness

BoraGora

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
never online between my crap tier internet and the people who play the game 24/7 not a very fun experience most of the time

Ricken

Searching for the air to breathe~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play it with a friend of mine, he's got like a C- skill level while I have like a B skill level, but I don't own a Switch so he gets more practice than I do; we get very snowbally, intense games and it's the bestttttt

D

Deleted User

My Switch is currently banned

I literally have no friends that I could play with

Anything else than online playing I have do it already and its not that fun

I have all other smash bros (even the fanmade/mod ones)

So my answer is: NO!!

Tsukiru

Over the Eden
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should be best to lock this thread since the OP is no longer with GBATEMP "just a suggesiton"
I was reading this like "oh guess people just sort of up and leave," only to find out he's a total loon especially with that status. I second this suggestion.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/9pwfLTaW8J8?si=FaKUzB-OBP92LnUD