Gaming Do you have your wii on its stand vertically or flat?

Do you have your wii vertically or flat

• vertically

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • flat

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
Do you have your wii on its stand vertically or flat?
Just wondering, iv'e had my modded wii 2 years now, always been vertically with
208-5688317A70UC497766X.jpg

Good stand this 4in1, the batteries F**K up in the ready made battery packs for your wiimotes as they have no power in them lol, about 500mah rechargeable or something. lol
It has a good little fan underneath aswell
smile.gif

What is the use of the 2x AA batteries underneath for? iv'e never knew that?

Cyberxion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have mine set up virtically as well, though mine is on the standard...stand that comes with it. I wouldn't mind one of those things though. Does it charge the controllers too?
biggrin.gif

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
I have mine set up virtically as well, though mine is on the standard...stand that comes with it. I wouldn't mind one of those things though. Does it charge the controllers too?

yeah i said it comes with 2x battery packs, with the charge in them are bollox, and the connections to charge them up F**K up straight away.

Its a good little investment though, has a nice twin sides Blue Neon Light, has a fan underneath facing inside the wii
smile.gif

Can put in your numchuks, and have 2 spare rubbish battery backs, which constantly get charged

darkriku197

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mines vertically on the stand too, i think i've only used it horizontally once, and thats because i was too lazy to find the stand

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
vertically, i don't have a fancy stand though.
i bought this soon as i bought my wii 2 year ago, got my modchip and stand straight away,
the stand got added to Argos stores about 1 year ago, for £25 never gone down the price.
i bought it from hongkong for £18+free pp
smile.gif

QUOTEand a silent cooling fan to help keep the console cool during use.
Who ever made the docking station claim that lol, its fairly quiet, but if you turn the fan on and your room is pretty quiet, sounds like a jet flying past your ear very slowly lol

R2DJ

Trophies
XP
Country
You should add a poll.

To answer, vertically. I used to use this cooling stand. Now that I decided to turn off WiiConnect24, I put the stand away (hid, not binned) and returned to using the gray stand. I might go horizontal when I get my 44" rear projection TV and put it on top.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...