DO MI WORK NOW

srsbzns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mi idot fuck English teaher is marking me do essi for home but i play pokemon 2 now so no hame tyme. Plese do write it from me someone her about my favourite things which is my ipad. Do it 100 - 200 word and you will be thanks for me for this and I will be hapy. Plese not troll this thred becuse mod vulpe and cyan say they ban them if they do troll. Give me essi wit the message if you thanks. :( :glare: :sleep:

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
i like my ipad, they should make it longerer. like that new 5 iphone, that be the biz, why aint it longer? they being cheap on bit and chinese people i betz, cmon wat it cost like a fiver more to add an inch, they real cheap.

Reactions: 2 people

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
AZ1FD.gif

Reactions: 7 people

pistone

Trophies
in your heart...coz secretly you love me !!!!
XP
Country
Albania
I had the original iPad and wanted the iPad 2 for shooting HD video, and using the iMovie and FaceTime apps. So now that I’ve had it for nearly two months here’s my take on the iPad 2.

The Smart Cover is amazing and at times awkward
There’s a learning curve required for attaching the 30-pin connector
The Camera is underwhelming and has an odd
HD video recording is great feature, I love the large screen
FaceTime is a nice perk
Photo Booth is lots of
Garage Band is a place for the non-musical to experience the
iMovie is

• It’s thin, light, and fast

Q: Could I have gotten by with the Original iPad?
A: Yes

Q: Would I ever give up the iPad 2?
A: Never

------------------------------------------

Now thank me like a god :tpi:
:creep:

here another one

here’s a short review of the IPad 2:
We’ve bought the 64 Gb wifi version, both white & black. We didn’t buy the 3G since it’s not worth it, all our phones (Blackberry and IPhones) are able to tether if you really need a hookup, but nowadays wifi hotspots are easy to find (SBux, McD, etc).
First impressions: it’s light, portable, great web experience, great apps for all hobbies.
The web experience is so great, that it will easily replace your laptop when you’re doing your ‘light’ surfing on the web, checking your feeds, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
One of my hobbies is photography and the camera connection kit is really nice. It allows you to load your photos from your camera onto your IPad, this is great when you’re traveling. You can preview the photos you took, and it can serve as a backup in case you lose your memory card. When you use Aperture or IPhoto on your Mac you can import the photos from your IPad directly into your library.
Flipboard and Taptu are great for your social media and RSS feeds.
Black vs White version, really it’s just a matter of preference. Reports indicate that the White version has a bit cooler (more blue) screen, but this is so minimal that you hardly notice it when you see both devices next to each other.
Well that’s all. Hope you enjoyed the short review.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
remember eof users always help noobs :teach:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz it's some kind of holiday related to the town I live in
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Am I [R WORD]?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, People who create revival services for the Wii end up in disaster, same goes for Pretendo lol.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, atleast wiimmfii went fine although people only use it for Mario kart Wii
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    At least if they ban you for cheating, get another Wii. They're cheap as chips.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?