Gaming DLC contest !

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Where are the winners for the contest?!?!
Unaware that they have won, or they haven't been picked yet. Damn that little thing called a "real life". It so gets in the way.
he said that he'd announce them today after he gets home from work. I'd assume that he'd be home by 6:00 atleast, so why isn't he here?!?!?! I want my Kid Icarus!!! (if it's free, I don't mind waiting a while...longer...)

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My dad doesn't get off until 8... So there's no telling! Don't rush the man, and don't assume you won! :P I know I didn't but there are so many hilarious ones!

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unaware that they have won, or they haven't been picked yet. Damn that little thing called a "real life". It so gets in the way.
he said that he'd announce them today after he gets home from work. I'd assume that he'd be home by 6:00 atleast, so why isn't he here?!?!?! I want my Kid Icarus!!! (if it's free, I don't mind waiting a while...longer...)
Ahem. Not everyone has a 9 to 5. He might not be around until 11, or maybe he has to do a graveyard shift too. Or maybe he was hit by a moose.

Be patient. You will get what you deserve in his opinion. That opinion may likely differ than what you think you deserve.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted_171835

Pushmo. So close yet so far. ;-----;

Patience is a virtue. You're not exactly entitled to the games.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahem. Not everyone has a 9 to 5. He might not be around until 11, or maybe he has to do a graveyard shift too. Or maybe he was hit by a moose.

Be patient. You will get what you deserve in his opinion. That opinion may likely differ than what you think you deserve.
I love you now bro. :D This dude has sense!

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I love you now bro. :D This dude has sense!
awkard...

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok a story eh? Ok once I was in the middle of a strip club in front of this hot chick dressed like a french maid when she eyed me to go to the back room with her. I arrived to see her laying in a seductive pose on the bed, as I stepped over she sat up and grabbed me by the collar and whispered, "This ones free." in my ear. Afterwards she layed back down and lifted her legs and -TL;DR- anyway, that's why you never do meth in amasterdam kids.

Reactions: 2 people

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok a story eh? Ok once I was in the middle of a strip club in front of this hot chick dressed like a french maid when she eyed me to go to the back room with her. I arrived to see her laying in a seductive pose on the bed, as I stepped over she sat up and grabbed me by the collar and whispered, "This ones free." in my ear. Afterwards she layed back down abd lifted her legs and -TL;DR- anyway, that's why you never do meth in amasterdam kids.
Was she 100% female?

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok a story eh? Ok once I was in the middle of a strip club in front of this hot chick dressed like a french maid when she eyed me to go to the back room with her. I arrived to see her laying in a seductive pose on the bed, as I stepped over she sat up and grabbed me by the collar and whispered, "This ones free." in my ear. Afterwards she layed back down abd lifted her legs and -TL;DR- anyway, that's why you never do meth in amasterdam kids.
Was she 100% female?
What did you miss half of the story!? Like I told she [DATA EXPUNGED]
(PM me if you got the reference)

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was she 100% female?
What did you miss half of the story!? Like I told she [DATA EXPUNGED]
Doesn't mean a thing. My girlfriend had an identical twin. I found out one thing that wasn't identical. And just because you [DATA EXPUNGED] Doesn't mean... Nevermind :P

sniperseyes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This happened just last thanksgiving, I was at a small gettogether with my girlfriend and some other pretty cool people, we were playing apples to apples (before then we were playing some perverted game whos name i dont remember but it consisted of very adult questions) I was sitting there minding my own buisness when the topic of the holiday came up, and what people are meant to do on said hoilday. I started to go on a rant about how its just an excuse to stuff your face and sleep it off blah blah blah, but Im polish and I have a tendency to studder with my words. So i reach a point in my rant in which I say " So everybody is here FISTING themseves with the food." (i meant to say feasting) When I realized what had happened it was too late, everyone burst out in laughter, myself included. My girlfriend looked me in the eye and facepalmed.

I didnt visit that frineds house in months

true story....

Vampire Lied

Resident sociopath
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hope I'm not too late.

I once had plans a few years ago to go out and see this girl I had met online shortly before her and her friends had planned to all go out.
About a week before the date, I had got with this other girl and she was staying at my place for a few days. So the first girl shows up (which I had forgot about) and catches us both half naked.
I gave her a lame story that we are best friends and always sleep together. Surprisingly she buys it and we take the trip. We end up at bar and I drank so much that I passed out.
I came to about an hour later and started drinking again. Next thing I know I woke up at the pool in a hotel with puke all over me and no one in sight.
I went to the restroom and cleaned up as much as I could, then got a ride home.
Talked to the girl later and she still wanted to see me. I then told her the truth about the 2nd girl.
Sad part is the first girl acted heartbroken.
That's the most shameful memory I have.

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope I'm not too late either.

Day before yesterday, I was taking a bath. Now I'm addicted to this thing called IRC. So, my phone was connected to GBAtemp's IRC server. I get bored when I take a bath so naturally, I took my phone along. My phone is the Motorola Defy, which is supposed to be water resistant. I enjoyed chatting in the shower with water splashing all over me. However, when I came out of the bathroom, I noticed that my phone's screen had water in it. I was very disappointed so I dumped it in a container of rice. I took it out today and checked. It works again. End of story.

(Btw, I want Pushmo because you can't buy 3DS content here.) :(

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
I hope I'm not too late either.

Day before yesterday, I was taking a bath. Now I'm addicted to this thing called IRC. So, my phone was connected to GBAtemp's IRC server. I get bored when I take a bath so naturally, I took my phone along. My phone is the Motorola Defy, which is supposed to be water resistant. I enjoyed chatting in the shower with water splashing all over me. However, when I came out of the bathroom, I noticed that my phone's screen had water in it. I was very disappointed so I dumped it in a container of rice. I took it out today and checked. It works again. End of story.

(Btw, I want Pushmo because you can't buy 3DS content here.) :(
That's not even the best part. :>

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's 6am, Panama time. Where are the winners? I just hope this contest is legit, not some stupid troll thing.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1