Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh, I remembered another one. In early 2007 or so, I went to youth group one night at my church, and I figured I'd take my Wii to see if people wanted to play Wii Sports. So, after we were done playing, I set it on a cart thing. So fast foward about thirty minutes and we're all sitting in a circle talking about Bible stuff and whatnot, and our "supervisor" (Not really sure what the term would be) moves the cart too fast and the Wii falls off.

So I start crying, cause I figured it broke, and I swore a few times as well. It was more embarrassing than frustrating, cause everyone was looking at me cry and swear over that, and on top of that, I'm extremely self-conscious about a lot of things. Turns out it was fine, and I got worked up over nothing.

Reactions: 1 person

loco365

Trophies
XP
Mine? The school was in the middle of the school assembly (so everyone was in the gymnasium) and one of the teachers was handing off the mic to someone else to begin talking. In that small amount of time that was silence, I passed gas. On a hardwood floor. And it echoed. And everyone heard. Everyone. To the point that the teachers were telling the students to quiet down.

Reactions: 2 people

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Yuck, all of these shit stories need to be flushed out :P
Mine is not a shit story, but it's a story about a time when shit happened...

Please keep in mind that I am not a racist even though my embarrassing story might suggest otherwise. This happened when I was in the third grade:

I love science and I read some books from the library about stars and space. Unfortunately the day before this happened I had read about black holes in space. So the next day in school I'm waiting in line at recess to play dodgeball. This African girl finishes her turn and wants to play again so she cuts in line in front of me to join her friend. I ask her to go to the end of the line but she refuses and we get into a verbal duel. We start insulting each other and I was kind of short so she calls me a name (forgot what) and I get pissed and call her a "black hole". Most unfortunately, she hears it as "black whore" and starts crying and complains to the teacher. I had no clue what a whore was at the time, hell I didn't even know that word existed. So I get a serious talk from the teacher and a note to be signed by my parents. My parents believe me and call up the girl's parents and explain what happened and apologize and it makes me feel like a douche. I also apologized to the girl the next day and everything was cool but man, I'll never forget this. I thought I would get expelled or something and it scared the shit out of me (not literally :P)

If I win I would like a Metal Torrent code please :D

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
haha these are all good stories and thanks everyone for putting your two cents in to this thread/contest.

i got another one in 2007 the night before pokemon diamond and pearl were released i was visiting my grandma and well she had all her friends over one of them brought the granddaughters and one of them was pretty fine i remember trying to sneak a peek and her goods and ended up walking into the glass sliding door like and idiot i told em that i was focused on my migraine and couldn't see but yeah that was embarrassing as hell.

btw bowser i once hooked up with an african girl ;) anyway when i was in second grade i went throughout the same shit i was in pe and this girl was being an ass i didn't know what fagget meant and i said it i thought it was like stupid the girl went crying told on me and i had to get a lame note signed by my parents and i didn't think they would understand seeing as i was a total liar when i was a kid i forged her sig and i messed up the first time tried to erase it and thats where it all went to hell my parents got called up and heard the whole thing i got in trouble for forging and saying that :|

man sometimes people complain and say why does stupid shit happen to me when you hear about other peoples problems they are just the same as yours just different people different places and slightly different ways shit hits the fan lol :P

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Once, in 6th grade, when I was playing football at recess, I felt something wet in my pants. I thought it was just sweat then. Later, in class, we had a debate on something and the desk I was sitting in happened to smell. Everyone blamed it on this kid who happened to have to go to the bathroom. When he was gone, it still smelled. I thought it was just the desk. For the rest of the day, that smell followed me around the school. I kept on insisting it was from the chair, and at last period, I ended up having to scream at someone and fake cry because they were all blaming it on me. I got this one kid in serious trouble, he had to stay after school for detention. Later, at my house, I told my mom all about it and had a shower. As I was stripping myself of my clothing in the bathroom, I noticed brown stuff all over my underwear. I had sharted! :P

I'd appreciate 1x Kid Icarus code. Thanks, that's all.

giavol

Trophies
XP
Country
OK one more from me......no shit involved!

I was about 17 siting at a terse with a friend having some beers (in my country you can drink alcohol if your friend works at the bar :P ). So we were just chilling and a girl came she bought a coke and sat down at a table next to us, apparently waiting for something. So i happen, I started talking to her, she told me that she has to wait 3 more hours for her dad who works at the factory nearby.OK long story short i started sweet talking to her with some degree of rejection ,and then this words just came out : You know ?You have a beautiful smile!Can i touch it.My friend who was listening to all this ,and very cynical just shouted a very loud HA repeated my sentence and sad: how gay can you be?But the girl...asked me to go for a walk in the park (witch is actually a small forest with benches).
We found a bench in a very remote place and sat down,she just told me OK touch it!I was thinking Smooth!And she started rubbing my crouch I very happily accepted thinking who is gay now?And in a tragic moment of my youth I got further and took her shirt of.And my only words were Jesus Christ what is this, she had so much pit hair that it was coming out even when she had her arms down.I thought maybe it is a prank, but then i realized and asked her "the question" How old are you?She sad You don´t want to know! Me O...yes i do! And then I am 12 and a half! Me .....and a half ,aha,ok so 12 then!Well....lets just go bac my beer is getting stale! Cruel i know but i freaked!She got mad and left !
Back at the terrace, guess who was gay again?Even now after almost ten years my friend tells me that he would like to touch my smyle.

Reactions: 3 people

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last week I went to my girlfriend's house. She's one of two identical twins. We were making out,, and we got a little too excited. I went to clean myself back, then walked back into the other sister's room (She had a thing for me too) I accidentally started making out with the wrong sister. My girlfriend saw this and laughed. We went downstairs, and all three of us made out. It was then that I figured out that they weren't identical. My girlfriend was a girl. The other was... Half female. I figured this out after her parents caught us making out. Most awkward time ever. I made out with a t******. No me gusta.

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
Last week I went to my girlfriend's house. She's one of two identical twins. We were making out,, and we got a little too excited. I went to clean myself back, then walked back into the other sister's room (She had a thing for me too) I accidentally started making out with the wrong sister. My girlfriend saw this and laughed. We went downstairs, and all three of us made out. It was then that I figured out that they weren't identical. My girlfriend was a girl. The other was... Half female. I figured this out after her parents caught us making out. Most awkward time ever. I made out with a t******. No me gusta.

are you serious dude? if i were you i would seek counseling, that would leave any man totally scared no offense.

Reactions: 2 people

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
OK one more from me......no shit involved!

I was about 17 siting at a terse with a friend having some beers (in my country you can drink alcohol if your friend works at the bar :P ). So we were just chilling and a girl came she bought a coke and sat down at a table next to us, apparently waiting for something. So i happen, I started talking to her, she told me that she has to wait 3 more hours for her dad who works at the factory nearby.OK long story short i started sweet talking to her with some degree of rejection ,and then this words just came out : You know ?You have a beautiful smile!Can i touch it.My friend who was listening to all this ,and very cynical just shouted a very loud HA repeated my sentence and sad: how gay can you be?But the girl...asked me to go for a walk in the park (witch is actually a small forest with benches).
We found a bench in a very remote place and sat down,she just told me OK touch it!I was thinking Smooth!And she started rubbing my crouch I very happily accepted thinking who is gay now?And in a tragic moment of my youth I got further and took her shirt of.And my only words were Jesus Christ what is this, she had so much pit hair that it was coming out even when she had her arms down.I thought maybe it is a prank, but then i realized and asked her "the question" How old are you?She sad You don´t want to know! Me O...yes i do! And then I am 12 and a half! Me .....and a half ,aha,ok so 12 then!Well....lets just go bac my beer is getting stale! Cruel i know but i freaked!She got mad and left !
Back at the terrace, guess who was gay again?Even now after almost ten years my friend tells me that he would like to touch my smyle.

Sup giavol, would you like to touch my smile : - ) :rofl2:

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
I am... I am... I actually did need counseling... But from the waist up, she's hot.

i can imagine just fyi I'm sure hormone pills and surgery can fix the other half you should mention that to her/he or the parents, print them out brochures and what not educate them so that next time this won't happen to you or anyone else :P

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am... I am... I actually did need counseling... But from the waist up, she's hot.

i can imagine just fyi I'm sure hormone pills and surgery can fix the other half you should mention that to her/he or the parents, print them out brochures and what not educate them so that next time this won't happen to you or anyone else :P
I thought I should put a label on her head, warning the public.

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
This was more embarrasing for my girlfriend i believe
ps , i wrote a blog about this as well.

So, long story short i was at my girl's nightstay at her house and her parents were out of town for two days. All of her friends were sleeping over and i was the only guy over there.
After we saw a really scary as shit movie i went to bed and she came under my blankie trying to snuggle. (All of her friends were secretly watching and waiting for the action to start :P, I asked her to just let me sleep and go away( i was really tired), and i could almost see all of her friends facepalming and giggling :P ...... so yeah this is my girlfriends MOST embarrasing moment as of yet. :D

EDIT: Can i make a story up for those codes? :ha:
K nvm , here is my made up most embarrassing moment ever. its a bit long but i assure you its worth it.
So i was at my house all alone.I started getting horny . So i booted up my laptop and clicked my 3rd bookmark.
Well, when i found a nice Pron video and i started wanking off, but as soon as i pulled my shorts down i realised my dick somehow turned green?
But i was so horny i started wanking anyway. When i was just about to... you know..... the door opened and in came my housemaid.
My you know....'stuff' hit her right in the eye and she didnt even see what hit her. She fell down on her back completely blinded by, you know,...... my stuff
and that gave me enough time to pull my shorts up.She got up and asked me what the hell just happened and i told her "it must be the monkey people :tpi: "
She went like " oh ok ok....... i love you btw". So i said "are you crazy? when did you started loving me!@?". She pulled out a gun and aimed right at my head.
She asked my to quickly give her all of the money in the house or she'll shoot. I said " f**k off you housemaid". She pulled the trigger and i ducked
just at the right time. The bullet hit a vase and i tried diving to prevent it from breaking( it was really important.... i guess?) when i tried to catch it before it dropped
my shorts fell down as they were pretty lose.Just about then my girlfriend entered through the front door and saw my green dick........
MOST EMBARRASSING MADE UP MOMENT EVER!@

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
here is my made up most embarrassing moment ever. its a bit long but i assure you its worth it.
So i was at my house all alone.I started getting horny . So i booted up my laptop and clicked my 3rd bookmark.
Well, when i found a nice Pron video and i started wanking off, but as soon as i pulled my shorts down i realised my dick somehow turned green?
But i was so horny i started wanking anyway. When i was just about to... you know..... the door opened and in came my housemaid.
My you know....'stuff' hit her right in the eye and she didnt even see what hit her. She fell down on her back completely blinded by, you know,...... my stuff
and that gave me enough time to pull my shorts up.She got up and asked me what the hell just happened and i told her "it must be the monkey people :tpi: "
She went like " oh ok ok....... i love you btw". So i said "are you crazy? when did you started loving me!@?". She pulled out a gun and aimed right at my head.
She asked my to quickly give her all of the money in the house or she'll shoot. I said " f**k off you housemaid". She pulled the trigger and i ducked
just at the right time. The bullet hit a vase and i tried diving to prevent it from breaking( it was really important.... i guess?) when i tried to catch it before it dropped
my shorts fell down as they were pretty lose.Just about then my girlfriend entered through the front door and saw my green dick........
What :mellow:

Reactions: 4 people

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

So, long story short i was at my girl's nightstay at her house and her parents were out of town for two days. All of her friends were sleeping over and i was the only guy over there.
After we saw a really scary as shit movie i went to bed and she came under my blankie trying to snuggle. (All of her friends were secretly watching and waiting for the action to start :P, I asked her to just let me sleep and go away( i was really tired), and i could almost see all of her friends facepalming and giggling :P ...... so yeah this is my girlfriends MOST embarrasing moment as of yet. :D

K nvm , here is my made up most embarrassing moment ever. its a bit long but i assure you its worth it.
did she really do that, the maid?
how did you get the gun away from her?
story feels like bs

giavol

Trophies
XP
Country

did she really do that, the maid?
how did you get the gun away from her?
story feels like bs

I hope this is sarcasm, cause this might be your most embarrassing moment ever. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @SylverReZ :creep: