Gaming DLC contest !

bowser

Mwa ha ha ha!
Trophies
XP
Country
India
It's 6am, Panama time. Where are the winners? I just hope this contest is legit, not some stupid troll thing.....
Give him a break. He did hand out the codes in his previous giveaway. Besides, even if this was a "stupid troll thing" I think you're the only one here who would mind.

I enjoyed reading all the "shitty" stories posted here. :wink:

giavol

Trophies
XP
Country
It's 6am, Panama time. Where are the winners? I just hope this contest is legit, not some stupid troll thing.....
Give him a break. He did hand out the codes in his previous giveaway. Besides, even if this was a "stupid troll thing" I think you're the only one here who would mind.

I enjoyed reading all the "shitty" stories posted here. :wink:
I enjoyed writing them to.

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
lol no im in evansville indiana and im on call during the weekdays i been working just got home and leaving in afew hours lol imma just annoucethe winners right nowand thats it .

just one quick edit i did come across aproblem fromtheother contest and do know these are usa codes apparently they dontwork out of a north american ds :X

list as of now :

jrk190

soulx
Sychophantom

Thesolcity

Zantigo

sniperseyes

ChaosBoi

Haloman800

Argyle

Reactions: 1 person

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
No worries man. Don't be bothered with things like that ;) We did read some funny stories meanwhile :P

Edit about the code region: Yeah I thought about this and didn't know if it would work outside US :-/ Anyway keep up guys and the winners enjoy your games ;)

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok a story eh? Ok once I was in the middle of a strip club in front of this hot chick dressed like a french maid when she eyed me to go to the back room with her. I arrived to see her laying in a seductive pose on the bed, as I stepped over she sat up and grabbed me by the collar and whispered, "This ones free." in my ear. Afterwards she layed back down abd lifted her legs and -TL;DR- anyway, that's why you never do meth in amasterdam kids.
Was she 100% female?
What did you miss half of the story!? Like I told she [DATA EXPUNGED]
(PM me if you got the reference)
Ahaha I get it !

Deleted member 282441

AKA ZeroTheSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even if the contest is over, We can still have fun!
Story:
So, one day in fifth grade I ate mini wheats (that cereal with frosting) for breakfast.
All was fine, until the afternoon. I farted REALLY bad, but silently. It was so bad the class had to leave. The class figures out it was me, and start saying "Oh jesus anon what the fuck is wrong with you" And stuff like that. I turned full beta, running into the bathroom crying and hid there for an entire hour.

Now the story is so blown out of proportion that people think I yelled "Timber!" then farted really loudly.

To this day I have not gotten any friends, because my school is full of assholes and every new student who comes is told this story and they basically stay away from me.

I also CANNOT WAIT to get out of this town.

Dash_2

Hello I'm Dash!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gofundme.com
XP
Country
No worries man. Don't be bothered with things like that ;) We did read some funny stories meanwhile :P

Edit about the code region: Yeah I thought about this and didn't know if it would work outside US :-/ Anyway keep up guys and the winners enjoy your games ;)

yeah and the sad part most of the good jokes came from out side the us i wish there was something i could do for winners outside the usa but idk :|

Deleted member 282441

AKA ZeroTheSavior
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yeah and the sad part most of the good jokes came from out side the us i wish there was something i could do for winners outside the usa but idk :|
Gift them steam games!

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol no im in evansville indiana and im on call during the weekdays i been working just got home and leaving in afew hours lol imma just annoucethe winners right nowand thats it .

just one quick edit i did come across aproblem fromtheother contest and do know these are usa codes apparently they dontwork out of a north american ds :X

list as of now :

jrk190

soulx
Sychophantom

Thesolcity

Zantigo

sniperseyes

ChaosBoi

Haloman800

Argyle

Oh sweet I won? :D Good thing I've got an NA 3DS. :tpi:

Reactions: 2 people

jimskeet2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Buy us a US 3ds and send us :P lol
lets get serious.... :P
Nothing man. U cant do something about it.
U already have done enough by holding this contest ;)

Codename

GREEN BRO IS BEST BRO
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Even if the contest is over, We can still have fun!
Story:
So, one day in fifth grade I ate mini wheats (that cereal with frosting) for breakfast.
All was fine, until the afternoon. I farted REALLY bad, but silently. It was so bad the class had to leave. The class figures out it was me, and start saying "Oh jesus anon what the fuck is wrong with you" And stuff like that. I turned full beta, running into the bathroom crying and hid there for an entire hour.

Now the story is so blown out of proportion that people think I yelled "Timber!" then farted really loudly.

To this day I have not gotten any friends, because my school is full of assholes and every new student who comes is told this story and they basically stay away from me.

I also CANNOT WAIT to get out of this town.
Poor you. I've always hated the people of my school but I pretended that I liked them.

sniperseyes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dude I won?!!

For the first time in my life!!!

this is awesome, I would like to thanks all my friends who think I'm weird now!

but legitimately , thank you very much!

Also how is it that I have .4 posts a day, I need to get back on here and read more :P

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, one time, I got invited to an all-girl pool party. Thinking I was going to get lucky, I decided to walk outside with nothing but a towel around my waist. Girls urged me to get into the hot tub with them. It was very cold outside, so I had... Shrinkage. Right as I got to the hot tub, the breeze knocked the towel off, and all the girls saw my shrunked junk. They laughed. That's why I go to a charter school now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."