DJ Hero on a softmodded wii

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Unique83, Nov 6, 2009.

Nov 6, 2009

DJ Hero on a softmodded wii by Unique83 at 6:13 PM (3,013 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Unique83
    OP

Newcomer Unique83 Newbie

Netherlands
    Hi,

I want to buy DJ Hero for my wii. Right now my Wii is softmodded. (firmware 4.0 + IOS249 rev.14)
    I understand that if you want to play games that need some USB device you need the IOS of Hermes (IOS222). Am I right?

Are there any people who can confirm that DJ Hero works with a softmodded wii?
    Is it possible to use the disc, or should i copy it to my harddrive with USB loader GX? (i don't want it to install new firmware)

And are there any other things i have to take into account before buying it?

2. Thoob

Member Thoob LOLmonade.

United Kingdom
    Well, if you are buying the game it doesn't matter what you have in terms of cIOS, firmware, etc. as you can just play from the disc if it doesn't work from USB.

3. ddetkowski

Member ddetkowski GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    works fine with neagamma r7 off a backup dvd, cIOS249, rev14, Hermes 222/223 merged also.
    USA wii 3.4U system menu.
    You still need to get the turntable for it to work............

4. Unique83
    OP

Newcomer Unique83 Newbie

Netherlands
    That is my biggest worry. Anyone can confirm that it does work? I don't wanna pay 100 Euro for something that does not work.

5. jbman

Newcomer jbman Newbie

Australia