Gaming DJ Hero on a softmodded wii

Unique83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi,

I want to buy DJ Hero for my wii. Right now my Wii is softmodded. (firmware 4.0 + IOS249 rev.14)
I understand that if you want to play games that need some USB device you need the IOS of Hermes (IOS222). Am I right?

Are there any people who can confirm that DJ Hero works with a softmodded wii?
Is it possible to use the disc, or should i copy it to my harddrive with USB loader GX? (i don't want it to install new firmware)

And are there any other things i have to take into account before buying it?

Thoob

LOLmonade.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well, if you are buying the game it doesn't matter what you have in terms of cIOS, firmware, etc. as you can just play from the disc if it doesn't work from USB.

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
works fine with neagamma r7 off a backup dvd, cIOS249, rev14, Hermes 222/223 merged also.
USA wii 3.4U system menu.
You still need to get the turntable for it to work............

Unique83

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thoob said:
Well, if you are buying the game it doesn't matter what you have in terms of cIOS, firmware, etc. as you can just play from the disc if it doesn't work from USB.

But what if it wants to install some update? that's why I want it to play from the harddrive. Also there is less loading time and i don't like changing discs. ;-)

Posts merged

QUOTE(ddetkowski @ Nov 6 2009, 07:18 PM) works fine with neagamma r7 off a backup dvd, cIOS249, rev14, Hermes 222/223 merged also.
USA wii 3.4U system menu.
You still need to get the turntable for it to work............

That is my biggest worry. Anyone can confirm that it does work? I don't wanna pay 100 Euro for something that does not work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)