Hacking Divineo.de G6 lite order

Hasslehogg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all

has anyone actually received their G6 lite from the german site of Divineo yet? he keeps saying he has posted it out and its being shipped by UPS Express to the UK but i still havent received it and havent had any email confirming posting or tracking number or nothing?

anyone have any other places to order from quickly for the UK apart from shop.01 media which are far too expensive

thanks

Soulii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi all

has anyone actually received their G6 lite from the german site of Divineo yet? he keeps saying he has posted it out and its being shipped by UPS Express to the UK but i still havent received it and havent had any email confirming posting or tracking number or nothing?

anyone have any other places to order from quickly for the UK apart from shop.01 media which are far too expensive

thanks
I also pre-ordered from there German site, they said they shipped it on Wednesday by UPS Express.
Still didn't receive it and no tracing number either.....sigh... (I live in the Netherlands)

Think i should have bought it at their Chinese site, cheaper and faster
frown.gif

muggsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all

thanks

I also pre-ordered from there German site, they said they shipped it on Wednesday by UPS Express.
Still didn't receive it and no tracing number either.....sigh... (I live in the Netherlands)

Think i should have bought it at their Chinese site, cheaper and faster
frown.gif

I'm starting to feel the same.... but I orderd a microsd and sc lite on tuesday and had all the pieces by thursday.. so at least I have something to play with

Hasslehogg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you order from divineo.de for your sc lite and you also have a g6 lite ordered from them but only 1 has came? or you ordered your sc lite from elsewhere?

geolyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I ordered on divineo.de (the day it was available, for 79,- only) and it arrived yesterday.
I got no tracking number, or email that it was send.
I live in Germany.

and hey, the g6lite is nice
wink.gif
.. got black, white and emerald cases....

geolyte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
ah ok.. its called ENEMALD Navy and Ice Blue.... thought its emerald blue and navy blue
tongue.gif

so i got ICE BLUE

Hasslehogg

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i ordered mine on the 14th july and am still waiting, i am fed up. if its not here monday i am going to cancel it as this is a joke

Soulii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i ordered mine on the 14th july and am still waiting, i am fed up. if its not here monday i am going to cancel it as this is a joke
Judging by Geolyte's reply they shipped all pre-orders on Wednesday. Since he lives in Germany he got it the next day.
UPS Express has 2 to 3 days delivery time....so i hope i get it tomorrow.

That said, i think it's not possible to cancel since it's already in-transit.

muggsy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you order from divineo.de for your sc lite and you also have a g6 lite ordered from them but only 1 has came? or you ordered your sc lite from elsewhere?

sorry mate.. ordered sc lite from www.SuperCardStore.com and my micro SD from a uk reseller....

still want a g6 lite in black though.. gives me an excuse to buy a new black DS lite (already have a white one)

pjoyce

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ah, glad to see others are in the same situation. I ordered from Divineo.de and have not yet received my G6 Lite. I actually live in Germany but as I am back in the UK on holiday I asked for it to be delivered here but as of today there is no sign of it.

I have had email conversations with them and they always been helpful so I shall just be patient. Perhaps it will arrive on Monday, which will be nice as it`s my birthday!

Paul

Obusa

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
got mine this morning from .de. i dont know if it came by normal post rather than UPS Express. all the stickers say deutshche post and have "Expres" on it. I wasn't awake when it arrived btw.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay