Hacking Disney Dreamlight Valley: Premium Items....

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So I noticed that when dreamlight valley has those updates that involve like friendship day..you gotta be online if I am correct? To get the premium items..which shouldn't be a thing at all, it should also apply to offline players since they did make it clear that we can get the items offline as well but in a different manner, suppose they went back on their own words.
Anyway, I was wondering if there is a way to get said items while being offline..like a program or a save editor??? For we can get the stuff too cause from what I noticed when you are going to the premium area or shop whatever it is, you can get the items with regular in game money not just the other option of giving them your money...if I am correct here..

So if anybody has found a way to make it possible it would be nice cause I really wanna get the items off of the premium shop, another thing I just remembered is that when crash team racing for the switch released, there were cheat codes but within those cheat codes was the ability to get all the premium shop online items unlocked..so if I can be done with this game but in cheat form it will be great too..but that's if it can be done?

Reactions: SammyNogard

Abluntssss

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
99 is the highest you can stack some items, like wood or stone. Most other items, gems/food/flowers cap at 50 I believe. Seems most likely they just grinded for wood and stone by placing a lot of trees - fairly quick to do if you can stand having an empty biome with nothing but different kinds of trees for a little while - rocks are a little harder to grind I think
Post automatically merged:

It seems some folks are able to edit their save files/profiles directly just like the person who was working on the tool here - except instead of sharing that information as this person has they've been doing stuff like this - it seems if you know how to edit those files, it's fairly simple to do things like add starpath or premium shop items to Scrooge's or to your profile - I actually kind of prefer them being sold at Scrooge's shop lol. We're still waiting on news of the tool being worked on, but if you play on PC and want proof that it's doable, the person working on it shared an empty base save with all the items that were available at the time, you'd have to back up your own save and then swap it with the modded one, but I've used it and can confirm it was what it said it was, so hopefully the tool is on it's way.

I play on xbox so I’m probably not going to be able to do it until I get My Pc which will be soon , I’m hoping I can find someone who will be willing to help me with a few items if I come Visit them like my friend who vanished …. Haven’t found one yet lol

VC1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the late reply. I have been working on the tool. I have added somethings in this save file. To answer the question when will I be done with the tool, I'm not sure. It could be a week or more. I keep hitting roadblocks. I am able to use the tool at the current state but I have to do some of the steps manually. The save files are encrypted and I have to manually encrypt and decrypt the game files. I also use the games proto database and I have to re-engineer the proto schemas to be able to use these effectively. Soon I hope to have this all automatic.

The save file attach is not the best but it proves it is possible. I will be adding a better version soon. This has all furniture, clothing, and houses. It even has items you shouldn't have. TIP: IF IT DOESNT LET YOU MOVE IT WHEN PLACING IT WONT LET YOU PICK IT UP so be careful placing those items. Those items usually will have a photo that states "2x2". Some of these items won't move but the ones that do I think you are able to place just be careful still. Soon I will modify this fill to have unlimited money and dreamlight. Moonstones from what I can see are server side. I may find a way in the future but don't get hopes up. I can also make stamina unlimited if that is something you all would want the problem is it has an annoying yellow bar at the top of the entire screen.

My plans to add to this save file include:
All the pets (some are missing still)
Recipes
Tools
Makeup
Unlimited Money
Unlimited Moonstones

Any thing not mentioned here please feel free to mention and all add it to the list. The attached savefile is more to show it is possible since I have been working on the tool I wanted to provide an update. You can load into this savefile. I would recommend saving your current save file as a backup or renaming it to something like profile_old.json.
sorry, did anyone figure out how do we use this for switch?

Last edited by VC1,
Reactions: HinaNaru Cutie

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
sorry, did anyone figure out how do we use this for switch?
um well i havent tested out the tool yet but somebody else did you're gonna have to go through previous replies further more i do not believe the tool will ever be updated.. only person that actually shown any sign of actually doing something just vanishes which sucks cause they were helping us a ton.

its just messed up how they didnt say anything else after their last online statuse and is now quite instead of being honest with us. so if you are thinking if someone can grab their tool to do something with it like progress with it that would be nice but at this i doubt it.. i just dont think or even know if anybody can even get this going on at all...

Hi all. I can load Scrooge shop with items for people to buy if needed. 😎.

Happy to open a session for someone later to prove this.
hello???

Reactions: VC1

HinaNaru Cutie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
No one has claimed they're able to do so - the person making the tool said they were going to see if they could figure something out, which doesn't mean they've done so or are able to. What they have been able to do is add items from star paths and the premium shop, as far as we're aware. There are still a handful of things missing, which they've mentioned they're trying to add.
hello still no way to get premium for switch users offline?? or?? if you know of anything ;~;

hdokdjd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Anguilla
Important question:

Is it known if you were to put a modded savefile(no modded items placed but in inventory) into the legit one for the first time if the game auto cleans what cannot exist?

I want to transfer to the legit copy after playing the cracked one but I have those extra items and I don't wanna risk getting banned for it(my reason to buy it would also be to play multiplayer/cross platform with my sisters...)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sicklyboy, some 10 mg what?
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, weed gummies
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, i didnt mean that
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    gummy candy
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    god these things taste fucking awful
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sometimes I call @Sicklyboy a sexy bitch then a moron just to keep it 50/50
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @K3Nv2, the constant emotional whiplash keeps me on my toes, ready to expect anything, at any moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Sicklyboy, I used to take CBD gummies as an alternative to anti-depressants. 10mg. I do not recommend these as it made me much worse.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Builds characters sometimes you gotta smack balls together other times you gotta shoot your friends
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @SylverReZ, I don't think my body processes cannabinoids properly, at least through edibles. Taking 10, 20mg of weed edibles does nothing for me ever, which is why I'm just yoloing my way into this bottle to see how many eat and how stoned I get lmao
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Lol glad to hear it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I remember eating thc chocolate I either did too much or it was laced cause I had to 911 myself
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Puking and uncontrollable shakes
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I had 45mg of edibles a few nights ago and got to the point of like "oh I feel a light buzz in my body" and then it went away like 10 minutes later
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I'll take that as a no thanks
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Should have formulated the apology better
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, I don't think you've got anything you need to apologize for in here m8
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather just smoke it.... But I can't get these damn gummies to light
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Sicklyboy, i was apologizing to rez
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @Xdqwerty, I know what I said 😎
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BigOnYa, I would but all of the bud I have is old and shitty lol. Still not out of the question for a little later though
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Even if it goes class 3 Kansas still won't do shit
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    But my doctors like oh yeah just take ativain
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    PEAS & CARROTS :P
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: PEAS & CARROTS :P