Homebrew [Discontinued] TWLoader - CTR-mode NDS app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can the main menu also (automatically) adjust to how many games are in the roms/nds/ folder? I can't use all (35) of my roms because it stops at the 20th rom. :(

German2Orbit

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Works fine with R4DS SDHC Revolution (Clone) with the WIFI Logo and not i for Dsi...

I have the lastet Firmware from the Flashcard Website and Flashcard Modus is Acekard 2(i)/Galaxy Eagle/M3DS Real

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Sonic Rush Adventure is supposedly compatible according to the compatibility list, but when I load the game is displays an error saying the data cannot be read. Does anybody else have this issue?

y0shim@ri0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Im having a weird problem with twloader. Im trying to add games from my flashcard, but they never show up, and theres no errors when it creates an .ini. What should i do? I have a r4i SDHC 3ds rts from r4i-sdhc.com
Edit: Heres a picture of my card:
B6_t.jpg

Last edited by y0shim@ri0,

Excalibur007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having issues that I'm not sure is supposed to be happening.

I have the R4i 3DS RTS
3ds7.jpg

I updated to the latest version (deleted everything and did a clean install on both 3DS SD and flashcard SD). When I try to add games from the flashcard, it extracts the icon and creates the ini, but then it crashes to the Power Off screen. So, I can only add one game at a time for each time TWLoader is opened. When I open TWLoader again, the game will show up, but it doesn't download boxart. However, if I add the ROM to the 3DS SD card, it does download the boxart and I can then manually copy or move it over to the flashcard boxart folder.

To recap:
- TWLoader crashes to power off screen after adding game (but game does get added).
- Boxart does not download for flashcard, but does download for 3DS SD card.

emilio546

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Is it possible my r4 sdhc dual core card was damage by this homebrew? I was able to use my card as a regular ds game, I decided to use your app and files and now as soon as I plug in the card, my 3ds freezes. Is there a way to fix this? Thanks in advance

edit: I just saw the warning in the github page about some cards being bricked, but mine was listed there and I chose the right file, is there some way to fix it?

Last edited by emilio546,

redia

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
one question, is it possible to see within the loader the version of bootstrap installed ?
even having the version of the packages (for flashcard) would be interesting.
there are so many possible combination that I believe some of us might end up being lost ;)

R

lisreal2401

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so the Taiko games have serious issues since January 25th. Screen doubling like crazy. They did work fine prior. All other games on my flashcart though I could try running one from SD too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: gimme