Status
Not open for further replies.

Autz

Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I'm so confused about this.
If you need a flashcart then what is the point of this app?

My R4i Gold flashcart works just fine for playing NDS games on my 3DS so what's this extra layer of TWLoader for?

You don't need a flashcart for this, but you can use it. The only advantage i see on it is improved VRAM and improved CPU, so i assume that some games that have framedrop on normal DS (ealier CoD; AC; Bangai-O...) will run better.

Jimmay123

Trophies
XP
Country
im using an origonal r4 till i can get my hands on one for my 3ds
im only using it to play the pokemon games as they arent yet compatible from SD its not essential as @Autz has pointed out

Jimmay123

Trophies
XP
Country
for games that need a donor would a correctly partitioned sd inside an flash card do the job?
im not very technical with these sorts of things so i dont know how it works

also has anyone got any ideas on the whole games not installing from a flash card thing?

Cralex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was wondering if someone could give me a hand. I'm trying to use this with my DSTT card. I installed the pack for my flash card, overwriting what I was already using with Apache's loader, and selected add games. But when the menu comes up and I choose a game off of my flash card, the game simply loads. It doesn't appear in the TWLoader menu the next time I launch it. Any idea what I'm missing? Thanks.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I was wondering if someone could give me a hand. I'm trying to use this with my DSTT card. I installed the pack for my flash card, overwriting what I was already using with Apache's loader, and selected add games. But when the menu comes up and I choose a game off of my flash card, the game simply loads. It doesn't appear in the TWLoader menu the next time I launch it. Any idea what I'm missing? Thanks.
Did you extract the "flashcardroot" files from TWLoader.7z to your flashcard root?

Z-Master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to add games through an R4 flashcard when with the wood theme using y, it gives an error message. 0503170714.jpg

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to add games through an R4 flashcard when with the wood theme using y, it gives an error message.View attachment 85934
Sorry, I don't get that message.
Try turning on "Enable exception handlers" in Luma settings. Luma will give you a crash dump if it crashes.
my entire console crashes when i try and add games too. I pick my game and then it crashes
I can't fix that. Sorry.

D

Deleted User

I looked on the games list and WarioWare Touched! Was compatible. I tried launching it in TWLoader and it took me back to the home screen. Help?

hellfire420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I am trying to use TWLoader to run NitroGrafx on my N3dsxl and I'm having some problems getting it to run. I first seen the idea here, https://www.reddit.com/r/3dshacks/comments/5pm21v/running_pc_engine_and_pc_engine_cd_games_on_o3ds/. So i installed everything and it kinda works but once TWLoader runs NitroGrafx I get a black top screen, and the bottom is blue with the proper text saying to "touch screen to open menu or press L+R" but nothing happens. Now I have no Rom's or Bios in my NitroGrafx folder on the root of my SD card, but the emulator should still work right? IF anyone can help me out with this you would make my day. I'm currently on Ver. 11.3.0 running Luma 7.0.4-5a404c3a, TWLoader 4.3.1, NitroGrafx-v0-7-pc-engine-emulator-for-ds.345084/.

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I have just installed TWLoader on my 3DS straight from the opening post, with the most recent stable Luma (7.0.4) as CFW. However, I always get an "Application crashed, system must restart" screen when I do anything with Slot-1, be it trying to add a game on my DSTWO or launching the card in the slot. Tried it with both the DSTwo and Retail HeartGold. Both DSiWare and retail DS games work when launched from the home menu.

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just installed TWLoader on my 3DS straight from the opening post, with the most recent stable Luma (7.0.4) as CFW. However, I always get an "Application crashed, system must restart" screen when I do anything with Slot-1, be it trying to add a game on my DSTWO or launching the card in the slot. Tried it with both the DSTwo and Retail HeartGold. Both DSiWare and retail DS games work when launched from the home menu.
Have you tried running a ROM from the SD card?

RocketRobz

Stylish TWiLight Hero
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not yet. It only appears to crash like that on the Wood theme though, the DSi menu theme instead shows a white screen when trying to add games.
Did you extract the flashcard pack, and set the flashcard in the settings screen?

Fat D

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I did. By the way, I just tried a ROM (KORG DS-10) from SD, black screen after the white one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1