Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

QUOTE said:
After months of teasing Codemasters has finally officially unveiled DiRT 3, the concluding part of a trilogy that's provided some of this generation's finest driving experiences.

Following on from the success of DiRT 2 – which was awarded a well deserved 9.0 last year – DiRT 3 promises to be the biggest off-road game yet, featuring an unprecedented amount of content with more tracks and cars than ever before.

The good news for followers of Codemasters' off-road exploits before the DiRT series is the return of more traditional rallying elements, as the game celebrates the history of the sport with cars from the Mini Cooper all the way through to Ken Block's Ford Fiesta via classics such as the Audi Quattro and Delta Integrale.

It also introduces Gymkhana, an extreme driving discipline and an all-new feature that riffs off of this. Dubbed the Compound, it's an open arena for players to enjoy in on and offline play.

A trailer was debuted at this weekend's X Games in Los Angeles, and we're able to bring you it in HD for the first time. It features Block's Fiesta tearing through a variety of terrain, and gives some idea of what to expect in DiRT 3.

We'll be bringing you much more on the game later this week.

Source

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just hearing that sound gives me the shivers
wub.gif

Hopefully they remove that annoying pit though, the place where you always had to go first before starting another race.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I never did get DiRT2. I do own DiRT but after playing Forza 3 for a while I can't get use to its handling, its just too responsive somehow. I think DiRT2 is more realistic though so should alleviate this problem.
I love rally games but DiRT kinda moved away from the old Colin Mcrae Rally game I had on the PS1 by adding a load of other events I wasn't too interested in so I got bored a bit quickly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKyNPg7UIIc