Newbsauce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi there,

I apologize if this topic has been done before. I've looked at a bunch of tutorials and videos to get things working, but now I'm stuck at a blank screen instead of a splash screen with an error on it.

I don't suppose someone could walk me through with the latest version? Like... I want to start completely fresh and assume that I know nothing.

Newbsauce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok I got back to where I was before... now I get the error: a! al error app_entry is not within the apploader are....

What am I doing wrong? >_<

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
maybe you should try with Dios Mios Booter, i run my games with Dios Mios Lite 2.6, maybe because you are using Dios Mios you got problems, try with Dios Mios Lite, a lot got problems running games by usb i played smash bros melee (pal), Soul calibur (NTSC), Resident evil 1, 0, code veronica, 2(all pal), f-zero(pal), call of duty (NTSC), all rans pretty well, (i dont know english)

Newbsauce

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
maybe you should try with Dios Mios Booter, i run my games with Dios Mios Lite 2.6, maybe because you are using Dios Mios you got problems, try with Dios Mios Lite, a lot got problems running games by usb i played smash bros melee (pal), Soul calibur (NTSC), Resident evil 1, 0, code veronica, 2(all pal), f-zero(pal), call of duty (NTSC), all rans pretty well, (i dont know english)

Actually it was the booter I was using that gave me that error... I'm pretty sure I'm putting everything in its proper place

Doux91

Trophies
XP
Country
Honduras
You can use DMtoolbox for your games, which program are you using? Loader, and version of Dios Mios? Dios Mios or Dios Mios lite? what game are you trying to run? check the compatibility in the Dios Mios Page

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0