DIOS MIOS help

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Newbsauce, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Newbsauce
    OP

Newbsauce Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2014
    Canada
    Hi there,

I apologize if this topic has been done before. I've looked at a bunch of tutorials and videos to get things working, but now I'm stuck at a blank screen instead of a splash screen with an error on it.

I don't suppose someone could walk me through with the latest version? Like... I want to start completely fresh and assume that I know nothing.

2. Newbsauce
    OP

Newbsauce Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2014
    Canada
    Ok I got back to where I was before... now I get the error: a! al error app_entry is not within the apploader are....

What am I doing wrong? >_<

3. Doux91

Doux91 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 23, 2014
    maybe you should try with Dios Mios Booter, i run my games with Dios Mios Lite 2.6, maybe because you are using Dios Mios you got problems, try with Dios Mios Lite, a lot got problems running games by usb i played smash bros melee (pal), Soul calibur (NTSC), Resident evil 1, 0, code veronica, 2(all pal), f-zero(pal), call of duty (NTSC), all rans pretty well, (i dont know english)

4. Newbsauce
    OP

Newbsauce Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 25, 2014
    Canada

Actually it was the booter I was using that gave me that error... I'm pretty sure I'm putting everything in its proper place

5. Doux91

Doux91 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 23, 2014
    You can use DMtoolbox for your games, which program are you using? Loader, and version of Dios Mios? Dios Mios or Dios Mios lite? what game are you trying to run? check the compatibility in the Dios Mios Page