Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

X-Blader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here it is my good friend :lol:

Oh wait, there's none, read the OP

I've been lurking here since March and I made an account just to say that this should be the official reply to all that ask. It's not like those people have been reading beforehand.

TradeMarkDZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Yo! Does anyone know where there is a translated list of Recruit able Digimon in this game. Awhile back I found a google spreadsheet about it but now cant find it. Does anyone know about it?

skye06

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
2022 actually, I like 2's

lol stormyu.. that made my day :D anyway, if its available then they will release it asap. if its not then it means its not done yet. simple as that. this is not a company project of some sort that a deadline is a must. these people are doing it because they want to and not because we want them to. if they plan to release it asap then we can all be thankfull. if they wont then they have all the freaking rights to do so. lets just wait and see what happens and stop asking about when they'll release it because if its me, ill be really annoyed. and this is all for myself. :)

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Just being curious ... did someone from the team already try to contact people from other forums about the text limitation issue? (like romhacking.net) ?

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
People don't bother trying PSP hack at RHDN (except for people like most of people here just trying to do a menu patch) because the platform is still quite new and the possibility to debug is really limited. So no, I haven't, because I can, just haven't got the time to do so. I did went back on it last week, but right now I'm on holiday (finaly) so I don't really have the time.
I'll be ready next week end though.

GamerzHell9137

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Would love to but I'm posting this from work right now. Although this would be Translation too, they kinda don't want to pay me for working on Games when I'm supposed to translate different stuff.
But maybe in the evening, if you're lucky :P

Are u gonna translate it to German too? If no then are u gonna upload the tools for translation after u translate the game to English?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Are u gonna translate it to German too? If no then are u gonna upload the tools for translation after u translate the game to English?

Who knows.xd I have no idea how long this translation will take, as you never can tell what can go wrong. And also many things have yet to be done aside from Translation.
But, we will see about that. Right now I'm happy I can test stuff I translated for weeks only on paper...
(well notepad to be exact)

PS: To all the guys who thought we gave already up on this: In your face :P

osborn_2009

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Who knows.xd I have no idea how long this translation will take, as you never can tell what can go wrong. And also many things have yet to be done aside from Translation.
But, we will see about that. Right now I'm happy I can test stuff I translated for weeks only on paper...
(well notepad to be exact)

PS: To all the guys who thought we gave already up on this: In your face :P

This is honestly the best news I have heard since they announced the PS4 price and the fact that they are making FFXV and KHIII

lol

Keep up the good work guys!

SuperSZ

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

u9f05N4.gif

Reactions: Xokes and Exiron

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat