Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

TradeMarkDZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just wondering but do you like have the lines and attacks all translated? and so you just need to add it to the psp out of curiosity, I mean do you have to grammar check everything or is it all done and just the encoding(?) is left?

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just wondering but do you like have the lines and attacks all translated? and so you just need to add it to the psp out of curiosity, I mean do you have to grammar check everything or is it all done and just the encoding(?) is left?

This translation is not even CLOSE to be finished. A lot is done but that doesn't mean that there is not much left to be done.
You can see on first page that attacks have been translated a long time ago, but we aim for a 100% Translation as was stated million times.
And therefore this will still take its time. Not to mention that ASMwise we have a huge load of tasks that need to be done.

Please @anyone who thinks so: Stop thinking this is just editing something with hexeditor and put english text.

I hate deadlines and never will dare to set one on my project.
Play some other games in the mean time whatever. If you then still care about this game when we're finished,
come and play it. If not, I don't care, I will.XD

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well I know (I think) that is over 50% and it will be done (I think) in 1-3 months:)

Possible but can't promise. I can only say that I will do my part. But as you know, in a team there is no "I" solely, so I won't dare to speak for others,
but I can say that much : Everyone's giving their best (I think) XD

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry if you didn't want to see that, it was just really bugging me.
Seeing stuff that "bugs" you, I love that, if in the future you want to join to check the translation, I'm sure Romsstar wouldn't mind.
(and I do love Twewy so I like you even more for being one of the few people who's actually pointing out mistake and making solutions.)

Rosenakahara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well for now i haven't so much control of the models, and i don't think i'll ever have it.
I can still edit the exiating ones instead.
If i'll do great changes, they' ll be released in the future ;)

If you ever do get to add digimon......minervamon, that is all

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
Seeing stuff that "bugs" you, I love that, if in the future you want to join to check the translation, I'm sure Romsstar wouldn't mind.
(and I do love Twewy so I like you even more for being one of the few people who's actually pointing out mistake and making solutions.)

haha i've already offered. check a few pages back XD

(also TWEWY <3)

laughinman

Unambiguous
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok while I get that for most of you guys this is probably not that exciting,

I managed to insert our first ANIMATED image in the game. It gave me trouble for some while but now I'm quite happy with the result.

Any news is good news, keep us informed ;)

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Damn you Romsstar, you knew I wanted to make a joke with that one ! :P

Don't worry we have cooler signs left ;) XD

PS: Would someone who has actually knowledge how to handle PNG and Transparency-Semitransparency get back to me?
And no I can use Photoshop over average, I'm really looking for an EXPERT.
Even Graphic Designers failed on the task I need to be done for this one...
So unless you are super confident don't bother.xD

Elegant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you think your work is applicable to other games (text limit, etc)? I'm not suggesting that you translate them, just that you guys have worked around some issues that plague other games. It would open up the scene a bit more in terms of translation if it was known (if applicable). Not really a priority, just curious.

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Do you think your work is applicable to other games (text limit, etc)? I'm not suggesting that you translate them, just that you guys have worked around some issues that plague other games. It would open up the scene a bit more in terms of translation if it was known (if applicable). Not really a priority, just curious.

Every game is kinda unique of its own in its programming style and limits. So most likely our work is not applicable to other games. But any game you hack gives you experience.
And I don't think we revolutionized anything yet. There is still a lot to do, only because we made it this far, it doesn't mean we are close to the finish.
Still a lot to do. But I hope that from now on things will proceed quicker and we will make progress on the part that is important to me, the ASM part, since there we did some cool stuff already,
but there are 2-3 specific things I would love to see realized on our hack. But well that depends all on StorMyu :)

FranciscoMateus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Well, at least you guys have discovered a solution for a "new" issue. Maybe when you translate something else ( if you do so, i hope you do XD ) then you'll know how to fix it. It's better learning it now than having a hard time later =P.

Rosenakahara

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so......had to sell my psp to get enough money for a ps4 (forgive me but KH3 and FFXIV ps4 edition and FFXV were too much D:) will the game work on emulators?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yep, something like that.