Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

SolomonGodsSoldi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To me both pictures look similar. It may be because I don't know what I'm looking for, but they do look close to the same. However, I do think that the second one in total, looks better. Also, either the pictures or texts for scold and praise are mismatched. Keep up the great work guys, you guys are doing an awesome job for us state side digimon fans. :yay:

Frank Cadena

Trophies
XP
Country
Second one looks better. And I don't know if you guys noticed it yet but I think 'PRAISE' and 'SCOLD' in the screen shots are flipped. 'PRAISE' should be the happy face and 'SCOLD' is the angry face.

blocky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
for me i think the second picture because of the all capital letter for looks "GOOD"

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
OP
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
testing3.png

testing2i.png

Two examples of Icons translated. We love both versions and that's why it's hard to settle on one.
But which one you guys prefer? Tell us.

Also: People wondered about which ASM work has to be done. See the "Year and Day" this is one example for that.

Damn, I was the only one who were going for #1.
^^

I think i like 1 better also lol
but its peoples choices
hmmm buttons with ALL CAPS LIKE THERE SHOUTING AT YOU
or buttons Where Only The First Letter Is Caps

AkiroWolfman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It it weren't for all those technical difficulties, we would be done by now. Nobody wants this more to be done than I do.
It's not like we sit around and do nothing you know.
I wasn't saying you do, considering your translating the full game I think it's totally awesome what your doing. It's something I could never do so I look up to that. As I said awesome and thank you guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Meth cake lol