Hacking Digimon World Re:Digitize - Translation

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
but the problem is that title is earned when you have had loads of Digimon Die on you
so not really something to be proud of lol

Well the Developers certainly see it different. Acceptance of Death is something very important and once you learned it, you can be proud of it.xd

Yish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Luckily it isn't something the whole world will see. Just try not to stray too far from the original meaning. Waiting for the day that translation will be complete!

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
We're just havin abit of fun there's no harm in it, it's Rom and Story's call.
come on, I can go with Storm / StorMy / StorMyu, but Story ?

And I think it's funny because everyone just missed the point of the whole programming mess and started to argue about the translation where it's not even the last (yeah I don't care about the translation I just need a little english lines here and there to work with so I had no updates in the translation since forever.)

laughinman

Unambiguous
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

And I think it's funny because everyone just missed the point of the whole programming mess and started to argue about the translation where it's not even the last (yeah I don't care about the translation I just need a little english lines here and there to work with so I had no updates in the translation since forever.)

Sorry Storm :P

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

Shut up Meg.

kroit92

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi, I'm new here.

I just wanted to say, thank you and keep doing all your good work until now,
thank you very much for the translations.

been "stalking" this page since it's early days, just thought I should say hi properly,
so.. HI

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright