Gaming Digimon world dusk

dokuganru

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, i turned on the 999 scan data code just because i got bored grinding this one digis scan data, so after i get it i save turn off to turn the code off.
Now when run into any digimon they're data immediately goes to 999 even digimon i have never seen, anyway to reverse this?

I like to think this is the right forum to post this into.

Enter_Shikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ahah, I remember this game for ages ago. try reposting this in the hacking section, maybe someone can whip up something to reverse it. hope i helped!

Hayatkaizer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But in a way , you should make a back up save before you use such code, sometimes there are code would screw up the game or save , and have to replay it all over again.

Hotzdevil

Trophies
XP
Country
India
there's no real way to reverse this except if someone can make a code for it, however what you can do is to disable the code besides that i guess it can't be helped(I used the same code too) but once you decide to create them (i forgot the actual game term) the percentage goes back to 0 if the code has been disabled...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ +1