Digimon world dusk

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by dokuganru, Dec 7, 2009.

1. dokuganru
    OP

dokuganru Member

Newcomer
    Sep 17, 2009
    Well, i turned on the 999 scan data code just because i got bored grinding this one digis scan data, so after i get it i save turn off to turn the code off.
    Now when run into any digimon they're data immediately goes to 999 even digimon i have never seen, anyway to reverse this?

I like to think this is the right forum to post this into.

2. Enter_Shikari

Enter_Shikari Member

Newcomer
    Dec 9, 2009
    ahah, I remember this game for ages ago. try reposting this in the hacking section, maybe someone can whip up something to reverse it. hope i helped!

3. outgum

outgum Pokemanz Master

Sep 22, 2009
    New Zealand
    Hamilton, New Zealand
    Talk to ElixerDream, He might be able to help you, afterall, he IS the Cheat MASTER

4. Hayatkaizer

Hayatkaizer Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 30, 2007
    United States
    But in a way , you should make a back up save before you use such code, sometimes there are code would screw up the game or save , and have to replay it all over again.

5. Hotzdevil

Hotzdevil GBAtemp Fan

Sep 7, 2009
    India
    Dimapur, Nagaland
    there's no real way to reverse this except if someone can make a code for it, however what you can do is to disable the code besides that i guess it can't be helped(I used the same code too) but once you decide to create them (i forgot the actual game term) the percentage goes back to 0 if the code has been disabled...