Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,592,404
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

StrategyMamber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Wat don't you post what you have translated now already as in a patch file. People are waiting for a long time for the complete translate. The leased you can do is give is a start to game with. Or do you want the monopoly on thuis translation? Of it is taking a lot of work why don't you just post a preview zo people who have experiance but no account might willing to help of they can zee what they are dealing with. Also people moght calm down complaining of they atleased got a peace of what they where expecting. It might also help people giving you advise or make them help you with translating. Atleased that are my thoughts on the subject.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wat don't you post what you have translated now already as in a patch file. People are waiting for a long time for the complete translate. The leased you can do is give is a start to game with. Or do you want the monopoly on thuis translation? Of it is taking a lot of work why don't you just post a preview zo people who have experiance but no account might willing to help of they can zee what they are dealing with. Also people moght calm down complaining of they atleased got a peace of what they where expecting. It might also help people giving you advise or make them help you with translating. Atleased that are my thoughts on the subject.
Sorry for the errors on my typing skills

Sporky McForkinspoon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The least we can do is nothing. And we've seen what happens when you release early. Nobody actually helps, if they could and were interested, they'd volunteer. Dozens of people will immediately rerelease whatever we put out saying they made it. Everyone will bug us about when the next update is coming out. And we're required to work on things in chronological order instead of whatever order makes the most sense from the way the files are structured. Also, you waited a long time for the old group, who, despite earnest effort, did not create a good translation since they lacked a competent translator. We've been working on it for a few weeks, and as a side project to Decode.

StrategyMamber

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The least we can do is nothing. And we've seen what happens when you release early. Nobody actually helps, if they could and were interested, they'd volunteer. Dozens of people will immediately rerelease whatever we put out saying they made it. Everyone will bug us about when the next update is coming out. And we're required to work on things in chronological order instead of whatever order makes the most sense from the way the files are structured. Also, you waited a long time for the old group, who, despite earnest effort, did not create a good translation since they lacked a competent translator. We've been working on it for a few weeks, and as a side project to Decode.
Ok. I get what you mean. I can understand wat you don't do that. I might be able to see if i can help. Though i don't know what i could do for the making of that translation. If there is any position availeble where can i voluntier.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ok. I get what you mean. I can understand wat you don't do that. I might be able to see if i can help. Though i don't know what i could do for the making of that translation. If there is any position availeble where can i voluntier.
Again my auto correct is anoying me by making my english look terrable.

Mirby

BDFF Hype~ :3
Trophies
Website
mirbystudios.tumblr.com
XP
Country
United States
I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you REALLY want to play Lost Evolution that bad, it's perfectly beatable in Japanese without knowing any Japanese whatsoever. If you're insistent on waiting for the patch, then you probably don't need to play it as urgently as your posts indicate you do. You've been patient with our old project despite all the issues we had, now Romsstar's team is asking you to hold on for a little longer. Plus their release will be rather high-quality, so there's that.

Reactions: XDragon2688

Romsstar

Operation Decoded
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you REALLY want to play Lost Evolution that bad, it's perfectly beatable in Japanese without knowing any Japanese whatsoever. If you're insistent on waiting for the patch, then you probably don't need to play it as urgently as your posts indicate you do. You've been patient with our old project despite all the issues we had, now Romsstar's team is asking you to hold on for a little longer. Plus their release will be rather high-quality, so there's that.

There's only one thing I can say for sure: Everyone's definitely gonna be able to play Lost Evolution in English in 2016.
That's all I can promise.

FranciscoMateus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
It's really nice to see that people are so lively even when there is a lack of notices about the projects( relax, im not complaining ). I think its pretty cool that people are talking about Digimon again ( well, A LOT more than they were these past few years ). Good responses and sales of Cyber Sleuth, the TRI movies and the HYPE for next order. I think this will be a good year to be a digimon fan =)

yugix

Sleepy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Since we are not responsible or involved in the translation, this is our time to relax and wait as we let you guys wait.

BTW, anyone of you played "Digimon Heroes" on Mobile? It is easy and fun.

Reactions: Pablitox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: