Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,592,189
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

quiggles

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
give me a unicorn, then we'll talk

would you like a regular winged one:
latest

or a wingless zebra one?
latest

We carry both. Just don't tell the digipolice.
I already have been to jail for trying to create a ultimatekhaosmon...

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
is aaron still working on this or did he have to stop for some reason? really looked like it was getting some progress for a while there but it seems to have come to a standstill again :/

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
is aaron still working on this or did he have to stop for some reason? really looked like it was getting some progress for a while there but it seems to have come to a standstill again :/

i have literally no idea and I haven't been properly involved in anything related to this project in just under a month, take from that what you will ^_^

Reactions: Pablitox

Pablitox

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina

Projects usually tend to go a bit quiet from time to time, but don't worry, I'm sure if anything's wrong they will make a post about it. Also, they said progress was more bursty than constant.

dimmidice

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Projects usually tend to go a bit quiet from time to time, but don't worry, I'm sure if anything's wrong they will make a post about it. Also, they said progress was more bursty than constant.

well yeah, but aaron was posting here quite regularly and now he hasn't been on gbatemp in over a month, just makes me wonder what's going on that's all

Ragin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I saw some people asking about Xros Wars. I don't ever really comment but, I figure as one of two people who worked on it many years ago I can tell you it's not being worked on. It wasn't when we started and I didn't see anyone else working on it afterwards. A third guy made us tools for extraction and reinsertion. My knowledge of Japanese is limited (I've learned more since when I originally tried to do it) and I wasn't able to understand the context of the sentences. They used a lot of figurative language and puns in the quest names. Unless you understood the Japanese play on words it didn't really make sense.

I also didn't have the time to dedicate to it. The text dumps were extremely large (not in file size just in scope). I can understand why it's taking these guys this long. The sheer amount of text is crazy. Sadly I'm not sure it will ever be translated. There wasn't a huge clamor for it when it released and that was years ago. Now the crowd who might translate it are all in this thread and they're already working on this one.

Anthony810

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is like the only Digimon Game for the DS that can allow us to get Samudramon. Since he isnt obtainable in Dawn/Dusk :( I hope it comes out soon.

Reactions: Vaioumon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: might look for one on yt