Translation Digimon Story: Lost Evolution Translation Project

• Thread starter yugix
  • Start date
  • Views 1,592,511
  • Replies 2,283
  • Likes 730

Which do you prefer for place names?!

• Stick with Japanese names for all names.

Votes: 141 27.9%
  • Use localized names (from Dawn/Dusk) for old names, and Japanese for new names.

Votes: 365 72.1%

• Total voters

RandallCody

Trophies
XP
I'm going to bookmark this page so I can keep checking in on your progress. I hope it's finished quite soon and I appreciate all you're doing to bring this to us!

Routakira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not been in this...thread? Right thread, in a loooong while. I was reading through all the posts (I'm devoted that way :3) and just saw same ol', same ol'. Somebody demands patch, black ice(probably) woops(?) em' with knowledge. Rinse, repeat. But then the posts stopped being so boring, phoenix goddess posts, mirby posts, yugix posts, rat-san(?) posts. Awesome peas!.. I like that. It's good. So... Yeah. Keep it up? Yeah.

Reactions: 2 people

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I have been busy with life lately. Have been slowly going through the spr files trying to document which ncer and nclr goes with the right ncbr. Not the ncgr as the ncgr editing is pretty much done. I just have to work on the graphics that switch bpp when played (pretty much just the ncbr files). I only noticed this week that some of the ncgr files I have worked on are colored wrong due to trying to find the right pallette for the ncbr files.

jojoxyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ran across this while on another hunt for an english rom to play. I don't know if this can help or if you have already ran across this person but they look to have made a lot of progress and the post is pretty recent. Maybe your two groups can link together and speed up the process a little faster. Hope this helps in some way.

http://www.ds-scene.net/?s=viewtopic&id=3835

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I ran across this while on another hunt for an english rom to play. I don't know if this can help or if you have already ran across this person but they look to have made a lot of progress and the post is pretty recent. Maybe your two groups can link together and speed up the process a little faster. Hope this helps in some way.

http://www.ds-scene....ewtopic&id=3835
Same project bro. It was linked to DS-Scene for some possible, additional help and awareness.

EDIT: Hell.... The Temp thread and Google Doc are both linked on that forum -__-

Reactions: 1 person

jojoxyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

http://www.ds-scene....ewtopic&id=3835
Same project bro. It was linked to DS-Scene for some possible, additional help and awareness.

EDIT: Hell.... The Temp thread and Google Doc are both linked on that forum -__-

I didn't check all of that and since the username was different I wasn't sure.

jojoxyz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"All of that"...? It was the first post but I won't bicker. At least you know now.

I know where it is. I didn't open anything. As I said none of the usenames listed as working on this project were the same as the one that posted on that thread. I never even looked at the google docs on this thread because I don't read Japanese so its a waste of time.

yugix

Sleepy
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The First Topic has been updated and added some screenshots to the post.

Note: There are some mistakes and some graphics with problems but they are now in process of being fixed.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the screenshots yugix.I never played this game before,so ill just keep it like that until this translation is completed.And like darklordfang404 said,take our time,dont rush.

Cheren

Pokemon Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I Mean These Quests:

Unlocks Aegisdramon Quest AEGD2010 Unlocks Craniummon Quest CRNM2005 Unlocks Examon Quest EXAM2007 Unlocks UlForceVeedramon Quest UFVD2002

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo