Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth Coming to NA and EU in 2016 for PS4/Vita

That's right! At this year's Anime Expo, Namco Bandai has announced that Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth will be coming to North America for both PS4 and Vita next year! The first Digimon game since 2008 (If you don't count the fighting game made and released outside of Japan.

:arrow: Namco's Official Twitter

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
New nintendo 3ds is way better then Psvita Plus PC is way better then ps4 and I dont give a damn what japanese people think about pc.

In what way do you think the New 3DS is better than the Vita?

These two games showcase what the Vita's capable of but Sony desisted from the damn thing so no wonder the 3DS owns the handheld market.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
That's like comparing gen 7 and gen 8 versions of destiny....better resolution and more detailed textures, in both comparative cases. Over all they are still the same games...well in Destiny's case they are the same game until gen 7's add-on support is dropped.
except than 3DS and Vita are both members of 8th generation. technically talking N3DS is gen 8.5 and Vita still pown it.

pdensco

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I have a psvita but I dont use that crap as mush as N3ds plus nintendo games are not boring psvita games are boring and lots of psvita best games are released on japan not usa or eur thats why its a crapy S_it.

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
New nintendo 3ds is way better then Psvita Plus PC is way better then ps4 and I dont give a damn what japanese people think about pc.
So first you make this claim.

i dont know what you want but im telling the truth N3ds is way better than psvita thats why legend of zelda hyrulewarriors is releasing on n3ds.
Which you then try to justify. By using a terrible, terrible argument. As in headdesk-worthy terribad.

im talkin bout graphics not game dum dum.
After which you attempted to cover up the fact that you were quite silly, by claiming that it was about specs. Something objective. Quantifiable. Absolute even.

I have a psvita but I dont use that crap as mush as N3ds plus nintendo games are not boring psvita games are boring and lots of psvita best games are released on japan not usa or eur thats why its a crapy S_it.
Upon the realisation that you backed yourself into the corner, you decide to double-back and claim personal preference as the argument, to which I now respond by laughing with scorn.

I believe, sir, that you are trying to get a rise out of us in a manner unlike that of an internet troll.

Last edited by Veho, , Reason: Cleaned this post up a bit. Nothing to see here, move along.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
This doesn't feel like a mature conversation about gaming.

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
then why don't you get the hell out of here and go to the 3DS section ? this is for PS Vita not 3ds fanboys , just go play with your super mario games , they are the only games available on it after all...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That's why i'm upset that the Vita isn't getting a physical release.
PS4 gets all the credit xD
its still better than nothing though

Last edited by Radwan126,

vayanui8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never played a digimon game before, but I might check this out, looks good. Wish the vita version was getting a physical release.

Dav_Dabz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
then why don't you get the hell out of here and go to the 3DS section ? this is for PS Vita not 3ds fanboys , just go play with your super mario games , they are the only games available on it after all...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

PS4 gets all the credit xD
its still better than nothing though

*throws hands directly infront of me, pointing at the ps4 in the basement*

It's like real life. The older sibling might do all the work and make a name for him/herself without help or support, while the younger sibling steals it away easily. :psp::nayps3:

Reactions: Radwan126

Radwan126

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
*throws hands directly infront of me, pointing at the ps4 in the basement*

It's like real life. The older sibling might do all the work and make a name for him/herself without help or support, while the younger sibling steals it away easily. :psp::nayps3:
xDD THAT MADE MY DAY !
actually i heard that PS Vita is far more supported in japane than PS4 , i was like "da hell ? i gotta go to japan !!" xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ