Granblue Fantasy Versus is headed to Steam next month

mClCwcI.png

In a not-very-surprising reveal, Cygames has announced that their 2D fighting game based on the Granblue Fantasy series, Granblue Fantasy Versus, will be headed to the PC platform. Originally revealed as a PlayStation 4 exclusive, both the east and the west will be receiving a port of the game on Steam on March 13th. While Granblue Fantasy Versus has already released in Japan, it hasn't yet made its way to North America or Europe, where the PlayStation 4 version is scheduled to release on March 3rd, for NA, and March 27th for EU, on PS4. The game will not support crossplay between PS4 and PC.

:arrow: Source

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Welp I guess it'll be on Steam for me. But I'm really salty about the decision to not include the bonus codes for the mobile game in the steam version...

Keitomine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never heard of Granblue before.
I have heard of Blazblue before, though; is Granblue like it, except only for octogenarians? Honestly curious.
the only similarities gran blue and blaz blue have is that they are fighting games. other than that they have nothing to do with eachother.

Flirkyn

Trophies
XP
Country
France
the only similarities gran blue and blaz blue have is that they are fighting games. other than that they have nothing to do with eachother.
Well Granblue is a mobile game originally, and that fighting game spin-off is done by Blazblue devs. Other than that no relatio' yeah

AkiraKurusu

Pokémon's dead
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Well Granblue is a mobile game originally, and that fighting game spin-off is done by Blazblue devs. Other than that no relatio' yeah
Is the colour blue important in either Blazblue or Granblue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over