Hacking Digimon Cyber Sleuth Rincheat HELP PLEASE

docxsido

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
hey guys , i'm new to cheats , i don't understand how editing saves on pc works , i spend a whole day trying to understand it and it was so complicated for me , i'm playing Digimon cyber sleuth and i'm stuck in GREAT CHALLENGE 5 mission , my digimons are way too weak , and i wanted to use rincheat to get stronger digivolutions , so please can someone help me and show me exactly how to edit a save , or can just upload my save for someone to edit it for me , please i really need your help , there is no well explained tuto about how to do it on internet

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought Cyber Sleuth, so cheating is a bit too cumbersome for me, but I have to say, this game is grinding in its essence.
I have played over 80 hours and I have some legendary knights and other rare Digimon but it's really laughable when a level 99 Mega-Digimon is that much slower and weaker than a Digimon from certain missions.
Also mine have next to none support skills that work on the whole party, it's so unbalanced and one has to waste a lot of money on healing items because of that.

I can absolutely understand that you want to cheat, what were they thinking? Yeah let's make the players of our game make a digimon digivolve and devolve 10 times from Level 1 to 99 every time only to give him a mega digimon that is useless.
I really like the collecting aspects but it's still not worth it for that much time you waste.
I had over 200 Pokemon in pearl after 24 hours and that is also a lot of time already and Cyber Sleuth has only around 250 Digimon.

docxsido

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I bought Cyber Sleuth, so cheating is a bit too cumbersome for me, but I have to say, this game is grinding in its essence.
I have played over 80 hours and I have some legendary knights and other rare Digimon but it's really laughable when a level 99 Mega-Digimon is that much slower and weaker than a Digimon from certain missions.
Also mine have next to none support skills that work on the whole party, it's so unbalanced and one has to waste a lot of money on healing items because of that.

I can absolutely understand that you want to cheat, what were they thinking? Yeah let's make the players of our game make a digimon digivolve and devolve 10 times from Level 1 to 99 every time only to give him a mega digimon that is useless.
I really like the collecting aspects but it's still not worth it for that much time you waste.
I had over 200 Pokemon in pearl after 24 hours and that is also a lot of time already and Cyber Sleuth has only around 250 Digimon.
exactly dude i'm stuck for so long , i'm about to give up , mega digimons are really useless , can you upload your save if you don't mind,?

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only am on the way to Magnamon with an ABI 20 Veemon, I have an ABI 30 Hackmon and have Mastemon and don't have access to my Vita right now sorry.
Burst Mode Shinegreymon and Miragegaogamon that I have are also a bit useful but the rest is only bad even though they are high level.
Ophanimon is not that good, Hououmon is trash, so one has to evolve at least one time above mega level with dna digivolve with metalgarurumon or similar to have something at least a bit usable.

docxsido

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I only am on the way to Magnamon with an ABI 20 Veemon, I have an ABI 30 Hackmon and have Mastemon and don't have access to my Vita right now sorry.
Burst Mode Shinegreymon and Miragegaogamon that I have are also a bit useful but the rest is only bad even though they are high level.
Ophanimon is not that good, Hououmon is trash, so one has to evolve at least one time above mega level with dna digivolve with metalgarurumon or similar to have something at least a bit usable.
thanks man , when you have your vita if you want of corse upload your save

GanglyFever

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's the trainer and instructions on how to use.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO USE
-install http://cheatengine.org

-install rincheat http://wololo.net/talk/viewtopic.php?f=116&t=46982
-download the save through rincheat by first exporting save
-find the save in molecularshell/vitashell in ux0:data/rincheat/PCSH00261_SAVEDATA
-copy them saves to pc through ftp

then editing them with cheatengine through file then open file
-Any edit you make through this will be permanent without needing to be saved so make sure to make a backup of the save before you edit them in case
-once satisfied transfer them back through ftp to ux0:data/rincheat/PCSH00261_SAVEDATA
-launch the game and open rincheat first then select import save before you load a game
-voila you will have a h4x game experience enjoy

Edit: or you can find a cheat db here for Digimon and use it with RinCheats.

Last edited by GanglyFever,

docxsido

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
please guys can someone upload it's saves ? uploading only the .bin files does not work , you need to upload all the folder PCSB00861 with saves in it please , i just corrupted my saves trying to cheat , i was at chapter 19 , please help me i know i have only one more chapter left , and i don't wanna start over again , please guys

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sharing savegames = offering your Sony's AccountID (param.sfo) > a bad thing to do.

If you are eager to cheat to overcome your obstacle, use gohanmem.
Just load this suprx and press start+select ingame to open the search menu.

Enter the target value you are searching for > 1st search > start
Fight and enter the new target value > search again > start
Repeat until you have your offset > modify to num > start

Instead of this, you could freeze your digimons hp or spend some time leveling.

Last edited by liomajor,

docxsido

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I HAVE NO IDEA how to do this man , and i checked param.sfo there is no online id !! i swear i just need save to finish the last chapter , so would you help me please ? and if you don't trust me you can delete param.sfo and i will try to use the save folder without it please , save my life

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If one is using a maidump, game files aren't account specific encrypted and the eboot of its additional encryption, so sharing of those registry files is not necessary I hope if this also applies to the saves that are created after playing.
And the savemanager 0.7 seems to strip the encrypted savegame of a legit bought game of its encryption so I guess sharing is possible without problems.
It only could be troublesome because some parts of the save are only available because I have one DLC, but I guess you could get the blackgabumon and blackagumon from the person in front of the office @docxsido ?

Last edited by Wuigi,

docxsido

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
If one is using a maidump, game file aren't account specific encrypted, so sharing of those registry files is not necessary I hope if this also applies to the saves that are created after playing.
And the savemanager 0.7 seems to strip the encrypted savegame of a legit bought game of its encryption so I guess sharing is possible without problems.
It only could be troublesome because some parts of the save are only available because I have one DLC, but I guess you could get the blackgabumon and blackagumon from the person in front of the office @docxsido ?
you will save my life bro i have the eu and the us version , just send me the savedata folder please man

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On friday or saturday for sure, I have the EU version but it should be interchangeable except the save folder name of course.
Edit: One last thing, you are on 3.60 I hope, otherwise it won't be possible, but if you looked into cheating I'm sure you have that version.

Last edited by Wuigi,

docxsido

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
On friday or saturday for sure, I have the EU version but it should be interchangeable except the save folder name of course.
Edit: One last thing, you are on 3.60 I hope, otherwise it won't be possible, but if you looked into cheating I'm sure you have that version.
yes man i'm on 3.60 and don't worry about the game version i have both eur and us , please tell me do you have a save at chapter 19 with strong digimons ? thanks

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am before you can go the digital world and have done some cases besides great challenge 1,2 and 3 and have defeated beelzemon as one of the seven sin guys are what it was called
I'm pretty sure it's chapter 19 because otherwise one couldn't do the cases anymore I think.

docxsido

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I am before you can go the digital world and have done some cases besides great challenge 1,2 and 3 and have defeated beelzemon as one of the seven sin guys are what it was called
I'm pretty sure it's chapter 19 because otherwise one couldn't do the cases anymore I think.
exactly that's it , i'll never thank you enough man , you'll save my life , i love so much digimon and i really enjoyed this game , so thank you man for giving me hope , not all heroes wear capes lol

dragonmaster

Ancient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well not to open a new threat ,it seems i cant use cheats and tried several times this is the rin cheat generated file i need the xp multiplier for digimon in island and bank and first three on party

Attachments

• 0001.rar
    17.5 KB · Views: 325

Wuigi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@liomajor You only "just started" the game, so sure it is mostly easy until the great challenge cases, but if one wants those royal knights and rare evil digimon it's not going to be easy.
They are not smart but they just spam stats increases on their party and in general have ~3 times more turns
And he probably already wasted also lot of time and he lost his savegame while trying to cheat so I don't understand why you look down on him.
I'm not proud of forcing encounters, triggering autofight ad nauseam to get where I am, it's really a waste of time.
Expecting him to waste even more time by starting again is not a reasonable decision anybody would make at this point.

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Wuigi

i gave him the tool i translated and hints to proper cheat.

he just could freeze hp and train his digimon.

why rins cheat fails is clear, the offsets vary (i used digimon as poc when i translated gohanmem).

its not that he lost his save, but using someone elses save at this point feels like loosing against the game.

games will get harder at some part, dont they?

Last edited by liomajor,
Reactions: Serph-DDS

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision the new...