Digimon Cyber Sleuth Cheat Engine

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by nero99, Sep 17, 2016.

1. nero99
    OP

nero99 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    all credit goes to Raidouthe1st at the vita vpk download webite. CT gets updated quite often and this is the latest he has put out. simply click on the little pc icon and click load file. then select your save file that you dumped with rincheat. Be sure to have cheat engine installed!

UPDATE! http://uptobox.com/oo58su2o8rnl

This update is a surprise. You will like what you find in the cheat table.

Last edited by nero99, Sep 22, 2016

2. Ray2R

Ray2R GBAtemp Regular

May 4, 2016
    United States
    If you've tried anything can you help out a little. I will try it soon.

1) Exp offset 240 Hex?
    2) Item offset 18 hex?

what are these 2?

3) If I set my exp to really high will I continuously level up after a battle?

I think the item's if I just set everything to 99, I'll find the EXP Item that gives EXP to digimon so I don't think I have to worry about my #3 question.

1 More thing, each thing has a box on the left and when I click it it turns into an "X" do I have to make it into an "X" for it to apply?

Last edited by Ray2R, Sep 17, 2016
  3. nero99
    OP

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    X to apply, those two offsets no idea what they do, all item limit is 99, digimon exp can be set to 9,999,999 but will only send you to max level to digivolve and requires to be done every time you want to max said level, and yes, rose exp items are a great alternative to dumping the save multiple times to level up. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. Been at work all day.

Ray2R likes this.
  4. xelestial

xelestial Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2015
    Could you show me how to use it?

5. nero99
    OP

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    do you have your save file dumped/exported with rincheat? it will be located in ux0:/data/gameid/ once you have it ftp'd to your desktop, open the file i attached with winrar, run the program, and click the pc icon, go to load file, load your .bin save file, and enable the cheats you wish to use. enabled cheats will have an X next to them. once finished simply exit cheat engine, copy your save file back to your vita, import with rincheat before loading your game file and enjoy them cheats. I will try to update this thread when a new version is released on the website.

6. hanseo

hanseo GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2015
    United States
    what the website tc?

7. nero99
    OP

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    I can not link to the website I found this on, its a piracy website. But, CT stands for Cheat Tables. It's a pre-compiled list of cheats/codes for cheat engine in .CT format. Think of it as how you would download a trainer/save editor for pc/ps/xbox save files.

8. Ray2R

Ray2R GBAtemp Regular

May 4, 2016
    United States
    Thanks for the reply. Helped out because had the cheat engine but I didn't get to do it immediately. I just got to look at the .ct file.

Do you know if it's better to max out ur digimon's level first and its CAM/friendship for it to get better stats when u digivolve it or are the stats set to a certain number based on the certain digimons level?

9. nero99
    OP

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    the stats option is just for how much xp you want to add, sadly. When i saw that i thought it would max all of the stats, but only the lvl is affected. As for what I do, i max out and digivolve to the highest i can go (mega i believe), and let the cam and other stuff increase on its own.

10. xelestial

xelestial Member

Newcomer
    Feb 21, 2015
    i love u thank so much :wub:

11. nero99
    OP

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    no problem. just figured there were people out there that would want this

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

check first post for update. added the party data address.

12. nero99
    OP

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    major update and new link added

13. CypherXII

CypherXII Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 18, 2016
    United States
    From what I've tested in local matches your digimon goes to its normal level 50 stats when you battle other players, using both cheat engine to edit my save and then later using RinCheat to inject values before and during a match it seems like you can't cheat online matches, unless for some reason the cheats list in RinCheat allows this, but I don't have any stat cheats in my list.

Last edited by CypherXII, Sep 19, 2016
  14. hanseo

hanseo GBAtemp Fan

May 29, 2015
    United States
    can some mod my save it doesn't work for me max money , items and stats please

Attached Files:

Last edited by hanseo, Sep 19, 2016
  15. Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    Hope u guys get banned. cheating in an online game is bad

nero99 likes this.
  16. Raidouthe1st

Raidouthe1st Member

Newcomer
    Jul 21, 2015
    Malaysia
    Dont forget to import the save after you h4x it because if you havent done so even if everybody helped you edit the save the changes wont reflect because you didnt import the edited save using rincheat.:teach:

How about if we dont cheat online? Would you still want us to be banned?:cry:

Attached Files:

17. Chrisssj2

Chrisssj2 GBAtemp Maniac

Feb 12, 2008
    Netherlands
    No ofcourse not, but to be sure i hope u get banned lol xD. I really dont like the possibility of people hacking their digimons online. Same with pokemon thats why i went to digimon on the vita... but now thats hacked too

18. princeEyeless

princeEyeless GBAtemp Regular

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Yeah I feel that
    Yeah, I feel the same way. After all my patience just getting 3 platimum nememon and the hard to get tactician usb using the research method on the farm.No fair for legit players

Chrisssj2 likes this.
  19. lix1916

lix1916 Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 24, 2016
    Brazil
    cant do it
    can anyone edit my save file with ABI and exp?
    thx

Attached Files:

• 0001.rar
      File size:
      480.1 KB
      Views:
  20. nero99
    OP

Sep 18, 2014
    United States
    is there an X next to the codes you choose? and are you importing your edited file with rincheat?