Hacking Digimon Adventure [PSP]

kal_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
He's obviously messing with you SuperSZ, ignore him. He is part of their team, and they've got a blog, which I only found from a Google search just now. Ofcourse, if they were alot clearer and more open about these things we wouldn't be having all these misunderstandings. I really don't understand them at all, the whole team is coming across as really obnoxious if I'm honest. I appreciate that you are perfectionists, but you don't have to go and belittle everyone else for trying. And Pong, if the rest of your team had a problem with what SuperSZ is doing, why didn't they go out and say it before? Why do you have to be a dick about it now?

Reactions: SuperSZ

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
thanks for the patch guys ^_^ but the patch that is on uploaded.net i will give a miss as i have no idea on how to do all that unpacking, repacking stuff, laugh at me if you must lol
There is a tutorial on how to do that in the rar file :)
If you need any extra help don't hesitate to ask :)

Reactions: SuperSZ

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
He's obviously messing with you SuperSZ, ignore him. He is part of their team, and they've got a blog which I only noticed from a Google search just now. Ofcourse, if they were alot clearer and more open about these things we wouldn't be having all these misunderstandings. I really don't understand them at all, the whole team is coming across as really obnoxious if I'm honest. I appreciate that you are perfectionists, but you don't have to go and belittle everyone else for trying. And Pong, if the rest of your team had a problem with what SuperSZ, why didn't they go out and say it before? Why do you have to be a dick about it now?

the team is here in this thread to post information on how to hack and trying to help people that want to learn and see how its done, not to post about releasing a patch, which is what the team is annoyed with
but yet other people think this is a thread to get patches
SuperSZ trying to log everything about patches isnt helping because he keeps changing the topic because this origionally was about how to create your own

CrashmanX

Current project: SD Gundam G Generation Overworld
Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
its called messing with you LOL
notice how it was 1 after the other, acting all Emo LOL

Dude.... that ain't cool. Like... seriously. At the very least use some form of /sarcasm or (JK). Otherwise it's rather difficult to tell sarcasm on the internet, especially given the the subject and contents of this thread.

the team is here in this thread to post information on how to hack and trying to help people that want to learn and see how its done, not to post about releasing a patch, which is what the team is annoyed with
but yet other people think this is a thread to get patches
SuperSZ trying to log everything about patches isnt helping because he keeps changing the topic because this origionally was about how to create your own
Also, this IS his thread so as far as I know the dude can do with it as he pleases, regardless of the name or original content. So long as he isn't breaking the rules this thread could devolve into any number of things.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Messing with me? Saying that I'm acting emo? In the internet that's called trolling and that's against the rules of practically any forum and I want you to know that I could report you to a moderator because of that, if I wanted to.
Haven't you ever thought that the team just prefers to work on their projects instead of spending too much time updating their progresses (and that may be one reason of why they didn't create their own Digimon adventure psp thread)?. I have no problem at all updating the thread with their progress; it's not like they post 1000 screenshots every week. And if they don't want me to do that, then they would just simply tell me, but as they didn't they have no problem with that. You do (I don't know why). As I said I check the things before updating so that I don't misinform people and I'm pretty sure that I haven't missinformed anybody so far, or is everyone asking "where's the patch you promised?" or something like that?
Dont double post and no one knows what "trolling" means anymore. Its an old tired way of saying that someone disagrees with your opinion.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Also, this IS his thread so as far as I know the dude can do with it as he pleases, regardless of the name or original content. So long as he isn't breaking the rules this thread could devolve into any number of things.

its not HIS thread, its the forums
and as it states
"please make the topic title you are creating descriptive, clearly reflecting the topic you are addressing."
you are not aloud to just change the topic of the thread
you have to create a new one, its not a public chat that the creator is in charge of

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
its not HIS thread, its the forums
and as it states
"please make the topic title you are creating descriptive, clearly reflecting the topic you are addressing."
you are not aloud to just change the topic of the thread
you have to create a new one, its not a public chat that the creator is in charge of

Riiiight..... it REALLY sounds like you guys are just mad that some else is making a patch for the game you wanted to make a patch for. Like honestly trying to give you guys the benefit but I can't tell if you're mad, trolling, or jealous.

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Riiiight..... it REALLY sounds like you guys are just mad that some else is making a patch for the game you wanted to make a patch for. Like honestly trying to give you guys the benefit but I can't tell if you're mad, trolling, or jealous.
Oh nuh uh, ya'll did naht just go there,
No way sister.
Lets stop attacking eachover k?

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
I got a feeling you're being childish, Crash .__.
Don't shoot the messenger
Oh nuh uh, ya'll did naht just go there,
No way sister.
Lets stop attacking eachover k?

Not trying to be. I just honestly have no idea what these guy's deal is. One is saying they just want to put out a quality patch, another is saying this thread shouldn't be here because RULES, and yet another is saying.... I'm not even sure.
I have NO idea what these guys are doing or what they're wanting to do. They're continuing with the patch yes? Then why are they bothering everyone else over their own patch?

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not trying to be. I just honestly have no idea what these guy's deal is. One is saying they just want to put out a quality patch, another is saying this thread shouldn't be here because RULES, and yet another is saying.... I'm not even sure.
I have NO idea what these guys are doing or what they're wanting to do. They're continuing with the patch yes? Then why are they bothering everyone else over their own patch?
No offense but.
Why is it your business?

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Don't use plural when there's clearly no relation between pong and what roxas and romsstar did on Adventure so far.
So take pong as a person here, he's not speaking for anyone else.

Also, since when are we bothering anyone about that ? We said we're done with it for now, that's all.

Really, I have to answer things like that again ?
We... Do.... Not.... Care....

Since when we have to give explanation btw ? If we were really serious we would have talked about making a translation and so far, we wanted to make a menu patch, xhai did one ok no need to do it, we can leave that stuff for now, Re Digitize is taking a lot of time already, Adventure will come NEXT.

To sum up for everyone:
- Digimon Adventure => Indefinite Hiatus
- Think what you want about that, if you can't wait then try to do what we're doing...
- Re: Digitize is the priority.
- If you have any questions feel free to pm I'm not closed to any form of discussion.

CrashmanX

Trophies
Website
boards.4chan.org
XP
Country
United States
No offense but.
Why is it your business?

Why is it anyone's business in this thread? The only people who's business it actually is is SuperFZ, Pongo, and those involved.
I myself am genuinely curious as to what the hell is going on and why do we keep getting so many "STOP YOU VIOLATED THE LAW!" and "We're doing this. So stop." posts.

Don't use plural when there's clearly no relation between pong and what roxas and romsstar did on Adventure so far.
So take pong as a person here, he's not speaking for anyone else.
Also, since when are we bothering anyone about that ? We said we're done with it for now, that's all.

Really, I have to answer things like that again ?
We... Do.... Not.... Care....
Since when we have to give explanation btw ? If we were really serious we would have talked about making a translation and so far, we wanted to make a menu patch, xhai did one ok no need to do it, we can leave that stuff for now, Re Digitize is taking a lot of time already, Adventure will come NEXT.

To sum up for everyone:
- Digimon Adventure => Indefinite Hiatus
- Think what you want about that, if you can't wait then try to do what we're doing...
- Re: Digitize is the priority.
- If you have any questions feel free to pm I'm not closed to any form of discussion.

OK. That's much better but when you come in with posts like "That's totally it, and it's very sad. For once I agreed to do a menu patch because people can't wait but yeah, this is a competition, xhai win, deal with it." and have Roxas and Rom come in with "I don't know, xhai is doing so great on this one, maybe we should drop it completely and don't do Adventure at all.
We clearly lost, accepting defeat is also a way to grow." and "Continuing my work is just a nonsense thing right now... I think i'll agree with Romsstar and StorMyu." it's hard to tell given how serious you guys have been. There was no indication of sarcasm or otherwise so it confused me greatly.
IMO just don't bother posting if you're not going to contribute to the topic at hand. (I know, the irony of my posts)

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well, at first it was a joke, but it got serious... I don't see how it's relevant ^^ at the end it's the same result.
About the other patches
I had pointed out that it was futile to do it since we were doing it, I never asked them to stop though.
I can't forbid someone to do what he wants.

And yeah the last part of your post is a bit ironic...

Reactions: Bladept

silverwolf689

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
let's drop the matter. regardless of whether it was a joke or not.
anyways, StorMyu, I hope you guys can make progress on ReDigitize in the mean time. Hopefully the technical difficulties are not as bad as it was for Adventure.

Bladept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well, doing 2 projects just slow everything, instead of doing both, we'll focus on Re: Digitize and "then" do Adventure.

as I've shown there's some problem with the script and I'm the one who take care of those things, but JPCSP is a bit tricky to use as a debugging tool for now, so I'm waiting a bit for ppsspp who's gonna add what I want (and I plan to help too, I don't know Java but I do know C++ after all)
We wanted to make a menu patch but since lots of people are already doing it, it's useless to continue for now. No more, no less.

We'll make a new thread when Digitize will be done.
you guys have my suppport, i won't even bother to download this crappy patch, i will wait for you guys to do the digimon adventure whole translation after re:digitize!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol