Hacking Digimon Adventure [PSP]

Zelosboss

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry guys but i will only bother to download it when it's fully english i prefer that way, keep up the good work :)

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
translation patches contains "your" modification.
I don't think providing some audio from something copyrighted is legal.

And please don't continue this old stuff, it has been debated already.

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.... is redubbing legal or if so is subbing legal

Redub using custom music/sounds/voices = OK
Redub using existing music/sounds/voice = Really sketchy and technically illegal because you don't have the rights to use said material.

Also as Myu said, let's just drop this subject.

AliasLP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
when I make a .iso data and I will test it with my PSP it, doesn't work.
I translated so much in German and now I am so angry :(

I get this informations after I build a cpk data:

Code:
CPK Filename:FILEDATA.cpk
File format version:Ver.2, Rev.3
Data alignment:2.048
Content files:3.842
Compressed files:0
Content file size:768.859.633
Compressed file size:768.859.633 (100,00%)
Enable Filename info.:False
Enable ID info.:True  (28.960 bytes)
Tool version:CPKMG1.36.00, DLL1.36.00

Elapsed Time : 0:03:56

CrashmanX

Current project: Gundam AGE Universe Accel
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OK. Then you should be able to add the modified CPK to the ISO. Then save it as a NEW ISO and put the NEW ISO on your PSP. You should be good to go after that.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
btw, he didn't do a patch ? because sending files kinda breaks the purpose of naming it "translation patch"
Hence why they exist, you send copyrighted stuff, but hell no one cares about that anyway apparently...

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
btw, he didn't do a patch ? because sending files kinda breaks the purpose of naming it "translation patch"
Hence why they exist, you send copyrighted stuff, but hell no one cares about that anyway apparently...

I didn't downloaded his file, I assumed it was a patch made with xdelta. I'll transform it into a patch right now.

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I was going to make the patch but I have a problem, now I can't get any modified digimon adventure ISO to work, I don't know why :unsure:. I just get a black screen. That happens in my first test of the iso of the game redubed, and on the patched iso from liberta's patch

djalmafreestyler

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I was going to make the patch but I have a problem, now I can't get any modified digimon adventure ISO to work, I don't know why :unsure:. I just get a black screen. That happens in my first test of the iso of the game redubed, and on the patched iso from liberta's patch

Sometimes i thought the ISO has some protection when you change that ID files size, i have no ideia what i have to do now to make it works, i tried changing the whole video and put the anime version (video and audio) and just redub(Audio) too and then i just get black screen.
-----------------------
About Translation

Does anyone can help me open the ID files? The Files without extension, i followed the first post, SuperSZ said they are .gmo.gim (certain files) but the program GitMO doesn't recognize the ID files, what should i do to open them and start to translate?

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sometimes i thought the ISO has some protection when you change that ID files size, i have no ideia what i have to do now to make it works, i tried changing the whole video and put the anime version (video and audio) and just redub(Audio) too and then i just get black screen.

The audio redub barely changes the original size and I didn't get black screen with that, just with the anime version replacement. Maybe you're right about the protection about the size of the ID files.

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
And there's still a third evolution tree (used by dubs based on the European Spanish version - starting with Adventure 02; it's the one used here in Portugal for every season after the first): Rookie, Champion, Mega-Champion, Hyper-Champion (these last terms sound better in Portuguese for sure xD)

Actually, this isn't a new evolution tree.
European Spanish had this evolution tree in Adventure: "Basic/Mature/Perfect/Supreme", then since Adventure 02 is the one you said: Rookie/Champion/MegaChampion/HyperChampion.
PS: I didn't know European Portuguese was based on the European Spanish version, do you know another dubs based on European Spanish version?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop doing drugs