Hacking Digimon Adventure [PSP]

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Nice. I don't want to be negative, but I feel that sooner or later you'll find a "dead end". I mean, you have characters limitations, and some things can be rephrased so that they are writen in a shorter way, but I think it's higly unlikely that you can do that for the whole story text (I know, you didn't saying anything about you translating the story, but just supposing).
The limitations are OK for the menus and stuff, but I don't think that it'll be possible to achieve a story translation with this method (if someone decided to do it)
Yep that's true Well I am not aiming for a Story translation :P
A menu translation would be fine I guess :P

Amber09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Many People are working on it :P
I am one of them too

snap000u.png

.. nice one Liberta!
.. are you the one that release the beta patch on re:digitize before
.. the team assembled?

kal_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
nice it works...

i try to continue my work later at night or midnight..
i need to drive to my sister house..

feed back me if you found errors.. also help other how to patch..
I'm getting an 'XD3_INVALID_INPUT' error. Hmm could the problem be with my iso?

Oh, I got it working. Seems there's two versions of the iso kicking about, but they work on different firmwares. So this patch won't apply for the version working on custom firmware 5.00 M33-6.

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Oh, I got it working. Seems there's two versions of the iso kicking about, but they work on different firmwares. So this patch won't apply for the version working on custom firmware 5.00 M33-6.

Yeah, I forgot to mention: I had custom firmware 5.50 GEN D3 and had to upgrade to 6.60 PRO (or something like that) in order to run the ISO on my PSP. I didn't know that there were two versions of the game around the internet...

______

where are the name of digimon?
Where "where" ?. I don't understand what you asked. You mean where, like as in which ID file or what?

Amber09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

.. maybe the patch is for the UMD version of the game,
.. I think that there is a PSN version of the game.

Most Likely ;)

.. hope it works on both ISOs :P

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well the 2 versions of the ISO I know are the PSN Version and the Clean one :)

I am using the Clean one so you had better download it too :P

Or If you patched the game In order to work on your CFW I suggest you to unpatch it.

kal_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
.. maybe the patch is for the UMD version of the game,
.. I think that there is a PSN version of the game.

.. hope it works on both ISOs :P

Both versions work on the JPCSP emulator. Maybe it is, but I'd guess that the 5.00 M33-6 version was pre-patched to work with the lower firmware, so I couldn't apply this patch on top. Found the other version earlier but I couldn't get it working with my PSP, so I went hunting for another. Guess I'm either gonna have to upgrade my firmware or stick to JPCSP.

xhai

Trophies
XP
Country
in order you to play this on lower firmware 5.00,5.03,5.50 you need to decrypt it so you can play higher firmware games.. using iso tool as an example but you have many option to decrypt your iso..

in 6.20 - 6.60 CFW the game automatically pthe iso when loading the game...

do i need to continue the test patch also liberta already working a menu.. two menu patch is this ok..

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
supersz want to know what is the id

Every "ID" file is a different extension. Which extension the ID files of the text is? I don't know. Only the translation team knows, but if they didn't tell us is because maybe they don't want us to know or because they're the only ones who can open that because of a program they created themselves (and they don't feel like sharing it)

SuperSZ

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have a question: inside the INSDIR folder, there is this big file: "FILEDATA.DNS". It's as big as the CPK file. What does it contain?. I've googled about the DNS extension but couldn't find anything. ... imagine if the file is the whole game in english, and they just put it there for trolling us :P ... I have a really good imagination xD

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have a question: inside the INSDIR folder, there is this big file: "FILEDATA.DNS". It's as big as the CPK file. What does it contain?. I've googled about the DNS extension but couldn't find anything. ... imagine if the file is the whole game in english, and they just put it there for trolling us :P ... I have a really good imagination xD

That's the Installation Data :)
That makes the game load faster? (I don't really know)

shazwanmuhammad

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Install data is obviously for UMD and not useful to ISO. I think Install data will make the ISO slower if it is loaded. :P not sure though. But the point here is it is not useful to ISO. Maybe you can translate the Install data menu only.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1