OP
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
[title:
smileipb2.png
]I was reading this XKCD comic and it said "died in a knitting accident", and I thought how much better "died in a shitting accident" would sound. Well there are no results for this on google so this will be the first one so if anyone else googles it they'll find gbatemp
biggrin.gif

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
I saw some program where this guy had a shit then had a stroke cos he pushed too hard then developed this foreign accent syndrome cos blood flooded a part of his brain and did irreversable damage so he sounded french all the time

no joke

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well here is someone dieing in a shitting accident.

A man was trying to stop his elephant from being constipated. He gave it prunes and laxatives but nothing worked, so he prepared an enema but as he was administering it, the elephant had explosive diarrhea. It threw the worker backwards where he hit his head on a rock and that knocked him out. He died when 10 kilos of elephant shit was found on top of his face.

If that is not a shitting accident, I dont know what is.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
p1ngpong said:
Elvis already died in a shitting accident so this thread fails!
dry.gif

comment FAILED .... he wasn't actually in the process of doing anything ... he couldn't he was too constipated .. they found 11lbs worth jammed in his colon that prevented him! (Apparently)
nyanya.gif

there's a funny wiki on toilet related injury stuff .....

In young boys, one of the most common causes of genital injury is when the toilet seat falls down while using the toilet.

Smaller children run the risk of drowning if they fall headfirst into the toilet.

Injuries to adults include bruised buttocks, tail bones, and dislocated hips from unsuspectingly sitting on the toilet bowl rim due to failure to ensure that the toilet seat was down.

Other injuries can be caused by the feet slipping or the toilet bowl collapsing under the weight of the occupant.

Pinch injuries can also occur due to splits in plastic seats, and to the various parts of a seat in different configurations.

Older high flush cast iron cisterns have been known to detach from the wall when flushed (by pulling a chain) causing injuries to the user.

Injuries are frequently sustained by people standing on toilet seats to reach a height. There are also instances of people slipping on a wet bathroom floor, or from a bath and concussing themselves on the fitment.

ok will stop talking crap now!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto