Did pirated software show up on anyones "3DS/Wii U memories"?

CoupureElectrique

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So I use my main account on my newly modded Wii U. An account with hundreds worth of purchases from Wii to Switch and now I'm getting scared of my account being banned for using pirated software on Wii U (I understand they only ban cheaters & eshop fraud but you never know.. they could be working on a surprise attack lol)

I feel like if pirated games show up on 3DS & Wii U memories then Nintendo simply just can't tell if you're using it (maybe thinks you're playing games from another account or something) has anyone with CFW tried this yet? What were the results?

Der_Blockbuster

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So I use my main account on my newly modded Wii U. An account with hundreds worth of purchases from Wii to Switch and now I'm getting scared of my account being banned for using pirated software on Wii U (I understand they only ban cheaters & eshop fraud but you never know.. they could be working on a surprise attack lol)

I feel like if pirated games show up on 3DS & Wii U memories then Nintendo simply just can't tell if you're using it (maybe thinks you're playing games from another account or something) has anyone with CFW tried this yet? What were the results?
Wii U is dead, Nintendo doesnt care and they can't tell because of how tickets work afaik.

Chill out and enjoy the Games :yayu:

Deleted member 42501

Trophies
XP
CFW be like:

men-in-black-mind-eraser-gif-6.gif

CFW also be like:

Reactions: CoupureElectrique

BaamAlex

UDE GA NARU ZE!
Trophies
Website
hmpg.net
XP
Country
Germany

My whole wii u library is full with pirated games. And they didn't ban me. Don't care about that. Nintendo never cared about the wii u and 3ds piracy (except you cheat online or so). Even ripped games from freeshop, for example, are online playable.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it wouldn't be very difficult to detect piracy on the wii u at least. I don't know if all tickets are this way, but the most common one uses a repeating pattern that says DISEASED ISABELLA in hex over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: Kopimist

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...