Did custom upgrade to 4.1 now have errors

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by figstimpy, Nov 19, 2009.

1. figstimpy
    OP

figstimpy Member

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2009
    Canada
    Hi I just finished a wii firmware upgrade to 4.1 from 3.3u, and I upgraded to rev 15.

I was using backup launcher channel to run my games, but now I keep getting error 001 unauthorized device detected and nothing will run. All of my backups give the same error even ones dating back over a year ago.

I am able to get them running using uloader but it is quite a bit more of a hassle to run. I like having a quick load channel.

Does anyone know what happened to cause this or what a possible fix would be. Is there anyway of uninstalling rev15 to see if that will work. I have since used bootmii to go back to my 3.3u nand but I am still getting the same issues.

Thanks

2. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    install cIOS rev14
    it will overwrite rev15, so no need to uninstall it first

3. figstimpy
    OP

figstimpy Member

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2009
    Canada
    I did that but the games still wont working just going to black screen... I uninstalled everything ....

dvdx
    all my different back up channels
    and all my wad cios and then reinstalled them all

Seems to be okay riht now COD MWR is working I am not sure if i am going to retry the upgrade until it is needed and right now the only reason I was trying was for nsmb but its not working properly right yet anyways.

Thanks again for you help

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice