DevKitARM problems

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Monado_III, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Monado_III
    OP

Monado_III GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 8, 2015
    Canada
    /dev/null
    (I made a thread before but that kinda died off) So when I try to compile a ctrulib example, Netbeans and Terminal keep giving me this message:

linking app_launch.elf
    /opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld: error: main.o uses VFP register arguments, /home/myname/Documents/ctrulib-master/examples/app_launch/app_launch.elf does not
    /opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/lib/gcc/arm-none-eabi/4.9.2/../../../../arm-none-eabi/bin/ld: failed to merge target specific data of file main.o
    collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
    /opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/3ds_rules:37: recipe for target '/home/myname/Documents/ctrulib-master/examples/app_launch/app_launch.elf' failed
    make[1]: *** [/home/myname/Documents/ctrulib-master/examples/app_launch/app_launch.elf] Error 1
    Makefile:125: recipe for target 'build' failed
    make: *** [build] Error 2

Which I'm assuming means that it is looking for an .elf file, but since that .elf file doesn't exist, it gives the error. So how do I create an .elf or solve this issue?

2. Monado_III
    OP

Monado_III GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 8, 2015
    Canada
    /dev/null
    Oops, wrong forum.

Last edited by Monado_III, Aug 18, 2015
  3. WateredFire19

WateredFire19 Banned

Banned
    Aug 23, 2014
    United States
    I need help with this to. Please.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice