1. Alex_p

OP Alex_p Newbie
    Newcomer

Finland
    It's already been ported to 3ds and switch - anyone knows if a wii or wii u version exists or is in the works? I've been thinking about giving it a go myself, but my head hurts just from looking at the documentations:wtf:

2. BaamAlex

BaamAlex Brain.exe stopped working

Germany
    Dude...Nobody is still interested in the wii u. And in general, the homebrew support on the wii u looks rather poor. But that devilutionx was ported to the 3ds was completely unknown to me so far. Thanks for the tip by the way.

alexander1970 likes this.
  3. Alex_p

OP Alex_p Newbie
    Newcomer

Finland
    I beg to differ. homebrews are still getting updates, retroarch is getting updates.. someone managed to get linux running on the wii u just recently.. the tools to compile for wii u are available. so what do you mean homebrew support looks rather poor?

Last edited by Alex_p, Feb 17, 2020
  4. Alex_p

OP Alex_p Newbie
    Newcomer

Finland
    what does it even matter if people are interested in it or not? devilutionx got ported to 3ds without anyone asking for it and that console is also kinda obsolete. nobody is interested in the psvita either but it also got a port.
    what was the point with your comment really?

5. RHOPKINS13

RHOPKINS13 Geek

United States
    That sounds like an awesome idea to me. Being able to use the gamepad touchscreen to play Diablo. It's certainly within the realm of possibility.

Alex_p likes this.
  6. Alex_p

OP Alex_p Newbie
    Newcomer

Finland
    that's what I was thinking, and devilutionx being open source means we can also have on screen buttons and joystick movement, maybe tilt the gamepad left to drink a health potion/tilt right to drink mana potion

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - DevilutionX,