Devil Survivor

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by PraxxtorCruel, Jul 3, 2009.

Jul 3, 2009

Devil Survivor by PraxxtorCruel at 12:40 PM (853 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. PraxxtorCruel
    OP

Member PraxxtorCruel GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Hi, I got to the place where you choose which path to take I had naoya's, yuzu's and amane's paths available. My question is I decided to take yuzu's path first as I wanted to leave my most prefered ending last, but when I took a yuzu's path I ended up having to start all over from the beginning again, so does that mean I have to start over everytime I take a different path.

Also does anyone know if they'll be making a sequel or another similar game to this one, as I genuinely loved playing this, also are there more games like this one on the ds, unfortunately I don't have a ps2 so no point recommending that. However if shin megami tensei have made more games like this one on the ds please let me know. Im in the mood for more.

Last bit, altogether how many character endings are there? I got only 3 but heard you can get around 6? So how would I get gin's, keisuke's and umm kaido's if there is one and whoever else possible.

Thank's,

GBATEMP!

2. Akiyo

Member Akiyo GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    Wrong section,sweetie.

And there will always be a sequel. This series ran for a lot of years.

3. Wintrale

Member Wintrale GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    Yeah, as Akiyo said, there'll definitely be a sequel. I don't think the Megaten series has ever had a spin-off game that never spawned its own series. Even Devil Children and Majin Tensei have their own series.