m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Anyone that had EXFAT corruption (or not, this DOES INCLUDE OTHER HOMEBREW AS WELL): Whats your System version and did it fuck u over

Last edited by m4xw,

Echoing_Mediocrity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My guess is you downloaded the "pro" version instead of the completely free version. Because the free version does not bother you to buy it at all. That said, thanks for the info on the other program. Choices are always good. =)
Unless there's a free version, and a pro "trial" I don't think I did lol. Since I didn't pay for it, it's just when I go to finalize the partition scheme/ format the SD it says that's not supported in the "free version"...

Iemo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone that had EXFAT corruption (or not, this DOES INCLUDE OTHER HOMEBREW AS WELL): Whats your System version and did it fuck u over

I have been running EXFAT and SXOS since day one with this and other homebrew with no problems (that I can tell). I am on 5.1.0. I did try Fat32 and SXOS over the weekend on another SDcard and had some problems with retroNX crashing.

Duhasst0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been running EXFAT and SXOS since day one with this and other homebrew with no problems (that I can tell). I am on 5.1.0. I did try Fat32 and SXOS over the weekend on another SDcard and had some problems with retroNX crashing.

He's talking about where exfat nukes your data on the SD card, while using Homebrew, after a crash.

Bedel

The key of the blade
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if this is the same, but I had a problem with an exfat SD that I've been using since I bought my Switch. I don't remember using it to run homebrew (since I used one 32GB for it), but once I tryed to use this one the console said I had to download (again) the exfat update once on 5.1. It was strange. Other day, it started to say that I had no more space to download games, but the PC let me copy more data and H2TEST seemed to work perfectly. I ended up formating to fat32, but not quite convinced about it.
I don't know if does something to do about what you are saying or not, but if there's something I can do to help or experiment with my SD card, I'm here.

Echoing_Mediocrity

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that link on page 14x the latest bundle?
The latest that @sirAnger linked to above my post is the same exact URL as posted on page 146 or so.
To verify, look at the link URL posted in the quote in post #3204
and compare it to the link URL posted in post #3212.

Last edited by Echoing_Mediocrity,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Is it please possible to have the main branch builds on the OP that is compatible with everything! I just downloaded the snes9 upstream zip but it gives a black screen on TX's homebrew menu, its just silly having complete builds on the op that are not compatible with every CFW because then you have to hunt around finding a build that works! #annoying

Edit: its not an exfat problem because I do know some earlier snes builds work with exfat.

Last edited by Reecey,

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it please possible to have the main branch builds on the OP that is compatible with everything! I just downloaded the snes9 upstream zip but it gives a black screen on TX's homebrew menu, its just silly having complete builds on the op that are not compatible with every CFW because then you have to hunt around finding a build that works! #annoying
You are missing menu files because you don't use pre-built bundles #annoying
You dont follow my recommendation #annoying
#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying#annoying

Last edited by m4xw,
Reactions: j00manji

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Use the god damn bundle if you dont know what youre doing
Ok I'm on it now downloading the retro package from the op! I will hang you if it doesn't work ;)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Use the god damn bundle if you dont know what youre doing
To be fair I only wanted snes9 & the genesis builds can you please point me in the correct direction links would help of working builds to use with TX that would help me.

CloudLionHeart

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Ok I'm on it now downloading the retro package from the op! I will hang you if it doesn't work ;)

To be fair I only wanted snes9 & the genesis builds can you please point me in the correct direction links would help of working builds to use with TX that would help me.
Just delete the cores u don't need from the bundle in the OP

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

.... just delete the other cores in the bundle? ffs

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How can I enable full screen mode for pcsx core?

For all the RetroNX cores I tried...

L3/R3 {push in thumbsticks}
Settings: video
Aspect ratio = custom, scroll down and turn interger scale off
[if you do all this and it's still not full screen, change aspect ration to 4:3 or whatever, back out to the settings menu, then go back into the video settings and change it to custom, always with integer off]

If you swap between cue and pbp, this will have to be done again.

Ok which snes9 upstream build am I supposed to use

Use the pSNES version of Snes9x.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/psnes-switch-snes9x-port.507847/

Reactions: lordelan and Reecey

hexdump

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hi,

Awesome work. Thanks to the dever.

Just wanted to make a request. Could it be possible to compile 8bit computer cores and amiga :). We have a lot of consoles but no retro computers (Well MSX is available). It will be very nice.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol