• Likes 69
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where can i go for the updates of this project? waiting for a psp/x that works with audio

You're thinking of lakka that doesn't have audio. This project has psx working with audio, but psx will be coming later when GPU acceleration is available in homebrew.

Holypsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi team.
That is possible to see PSP emulation on their retronx pack in the near future? As I understand .pbp files is just to merged psx files in one, for games with more than o e disk. right?
Regards

xwizit

Trophies
XP
Country
You're thinking of lakka that doesn't have audio. This project has psx working with audio, but psx will be coming later when GPU acceleration is available in homebrew.

Has there been any word on GPU acceleration API? Soon? Months? Years? "Nothing?"

sirAnger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has there been any word on GPU acceleration API? Soon? Months? Years? "Nothing?"

"It's being worked on" is all we know. ETA is "when it's done" but even then m4xw will need to update Retro to support it. Based on absolutely nothing, I'd say it's on the scale of months before we consumers get anything fun as a result of GPU acceleration.

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I hope there's certain settings that will make it run better, I spent so long trying to get it to run on vWii dosbox but it wasn't compatible but this gives me hope..
Theres ARM64 jit that we didnt get to work yet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BunnyPinkie @ BunnyPinkie: Lol not me trying to get people to make an uncensor patch for imagine makeup artist