Status
Not open for further replies.

DollyWhipDoll

Royalty & Unbothered. LMFAO!!! ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously, getting "no intro rom sets" for each system is still doable by using Google for a few seconds.

Don't know about all that. This is just a heads up that the sites are shutting down left and right. Looked for what you mentioned and I see a few which can be expected to be on N's list. {...sure, it's the internet and that stuff'll pop back up, but omg about Emup still}

M7L7NK7

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Australia
Why does the n64 core make it look like a real n64? I've never seen an emulator that wasn't super crisp and I'm loving this! I hate how it doesn't look right normally

mariogamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I think I do not understand. (Has something to do with gfx/ui?)

Btw, where should I put my rom for specific emulator? Do they have a file explorer or a default folder?
Place them whereever, you have a file browser.
Just make sure you "Load Core" else it doesnt know which files are supported

focusonme

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
didnt know where to post this, when playing normal switch games my console freeze when the game is saving.
this happened after i played a while with retronx. is this because i have exfat (i know it causes problems.. :( )? how can i fix it?

CloudLionHeart

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
didnt know where to post this, when playing normal switch games my console freeze when the game is saving.
this happened after i played a while with retronx. is this because i have exfat (i know it causes problems.. :( )? how can i fix it?
Probably you have exfat filesystem

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Out of curiosity, did you format the card using the Switch?

Rabbid4240

i dont know
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why not 128x?
Can you write complete sentences?
Has anyone on the 3rd planet from our solar system, more commonly known as earth, used computer programming to create a program for the Nintendo Switch, released on March 3rd, 2017, that took advantage of homebrew to emulate roms of the Sega 32X, released in 1994, an accessory for the Sega Genesis, or Mega Drive in Japan and PAL regions?

eldavo2090

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Has anyone on the 3rd planet from our solar system, more commonly known as earth, used computer programming to create a program for the Nintendo Switch, released on March 3rd, 2017, that took advantage of homebrew to emulate roms of the Sega 32X, released in 1994, an accessory for the Sega Genesis, or Mega Drive in Japan and PAL regions?
No, try the next planet.

Reactions: DollyWhipDoll
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: Pretty sure anyone buying the switch just for that got duped