Status
Not open for further replies.

Bitsoft

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Check in video settings. Set the Aspect Ratio to your desired ratio (Custom will be 16:9 best suited for PSX.) Also make sure that the Interger Scale setting is set to OFF or it won't change the ratio to a fullscreen one.
That makes it fill the screen but I'm looking to increase the resolution that the game renders. Does retroNX support that?

NintendoGuy128

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Just curious as to what the issues are with exFAT? I've been using exFAT and have had no issues with any games I've emulated. I'm on the latest FW if that helps.

P.S.: Thanks for all your hard work m4xw!

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Just curious as to what the issues are with exFAT? I've been using exFAT and have had no issues with any games I've emulated. I'm on the latest FW if that helps.

P.S.: Thanks for all your hard work m4xw!

Corruption will happen eventually, it’s just a matter of time.

Treeko

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey is there any new stable build that's been released? where to go to download the latest builds?

Edit: Also I've been seeing a lot of stuff being said about exfat, and its scaring me, whats the downside to using exfat with RetroNX? I've been using exfat with retroNX for a while now and haven't come across any issues yet, is there something that I should expect happening if I am using exfat?

Last edited by Treeko,

TimeDevouncer

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Anyone that had EXFAT corruption (or not, this DOES INCLUDE OTHER HOMEBREW AS WELL): Whats your System version and did it fuck u over

My system version is 5.0.2.

The first time: corruption of SDFiles, i can't enter to HBC

Second time: I can't play with some games, Xenoblade 2, Stardew Valley and Ikaruga.

Now i'm with Fat32.

TimeDevouncer

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Did you crash right before it?

The first time i have many crash errors with vba and scumm, and after one of those errors, I can't enter to HBC.

The second time, I have some errors with retroarch and psnes.

Now, with Fat32 i have some crash error, but my switch works well (excluding Xeno2, SV and Ikaruga)
Excuse my bad english.

Last edited by TimeDevouncer,
Reactions: m4xw

Holypsx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I dont know why.. Probably, this my lack of info, but iam afraid about using lakka, so many issue around this method. I think that retriNX is a great project with more stable software

Rahkeesh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know why.. Probably, this my lack of info, but iam afraid about using lakka, so many issue around this method. I think that retriNX is a great project with more stable software

Lakka should be on its own separate SD card dedicated to it, anything you do there will not touch Horizon or your CFW SD, so feel free to experiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy