Status
Not open for further replies.

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
At this point that's working around users fucking up, not sure if I wanna do that.
Well, the thing that led me to do this was your instructions here
Turn integer scaling on and then change the aspect ratios (Settings->Video)
in trying to accomplish what I asked, so I wouldn't really call it my mess-up if there was no warning and I was just doing what you said to do.

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Well, the thing that led me to do this was your instructions here

in trying to accomplish what I asked, so I wouldn't really call it my mess-up if there was no warning and I was just doing what you said to do.

I didn't write anything about changing the window scale, did I?
I was running the VBA core on Salamander and switched the res to 3x

You're writing stuff out of bounds like that

Last edited by m4xw,
Reactions: CloudLionHeart

pokemoner2500

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I finally downloaded the salamander build and would like to say that couch co-op worked flawlessly on FCEUmm. Just wanna say thanks for all the effort you've put towards this project!

Last edited by pokemoner2500,
Reactions: EmperorX

Hydr8gon

Dragon Trainer
Developer
Trophies
Website
hydr8gon.github.io
XP
Country
Canada
Didnt have time to take a look yet. Just fyi
No worries. I tried debugging today, but none of my printf messages were showing up in the nxlink output. I had a few messages placed before the threads were initialized, so I found it strange that they didn't show up. It would make sense if something besides threading was causing it to lock up (the threaded version of Angrylion has significantly changed from the original version, after all) but when I disabled the threading code entirely and ran it, it worked. I'm out of time again, but if you get around to looking at my code I'd love to hear how I messed up my pthreads. I have to learn, after all [emoji14]

Last edited by Hydr8gon,
Reactions: CatmanFan

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Maybe I misunderstood. If I turn on integer scaling and change the custom aspect ratio, literally nothing changes.

Yes because it would kill the application.

Twisted is right. I added a sanity check some time ago. Int scaling works on all other aspects but this. Fullscreen is only without int scaling, use other aspects then

OkazakiTheOtaku

no thanks, I don't want a custom title
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Fullscreen is only without int scaling, use other aspects then
There's something I'm still not understanding because nothing is changing, game-wise. When I adjust the "custom aspect ratio" options with integer scale on or off, literally nothing changes. I can cycle through the "Aspect Ratio" option and there are a few options that sort of fill the screen but skew the image. But if I set it to custom and change it manually with the below options, nothing changes.

Twistedziefer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's something I'm still not understanding because nothing is changing, game-wise. When I adjust the "custom aspect ratio" options with integer scale on or off, literally nothing changes. I can cycle through the "Aspect Ratio" option and there are a few options that sort of fill the screen but skew the image. But if I set it to custom and change it manually with the below options, nothing changes.
You are probably using the wrong build then use this https://m4xw.net/nextcloud/index.php/s/rK4Yojd35BL8Hfi

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

You have to switch the aspect after int scaling on/off, it sets a option, doesnt trigger the re-calc

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
2 Design mock-ups made by @Proto-Propski

Feedback is appreciated

Concept1.png Concept2.png

Last edited by m4xw,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ohhh can we use AI to crack passwords faster?