Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
On the Gambbate description:
Even that the last build was 7 hours ago, is it still bugged? does the mega link suggest to use it instead of yours? O:
Uhh.

Sry I am too lazy recently to add all to the Download Section. Assume all with a pipeline icon are up2date

No the newest build should work just fine from what I heard. Feel free to report back

Snes9x should be broken tho

Last edited by m4xw,

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uhh.

Sry I am too lazy recently to add all to the Download Section. Assume all with a pipeline icon are up2date

No the newest build should work just fine from what I heard. Feel free to report back

Snes9x should be broken tho

Probably will have some time today or tomorrow, will mass download everything and test them. want me to write it here, or send you a pm whatever i found?

Last edited by ScarletDreamz,
Reactions: m4xw

DrNeroCF

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On the Gambbate description:
Even that the last build was 7 hours ago, is it still bugged? does the mega link suggest to use it instead of yours? O:

Turning threaded video on fixes Gambatte for me.

Also, turning off audio sync in beetle-vb gets Wario Land up to a perfect 60fps, don't think this makes any difference in any of the other emulators, but m4xw might have said that he tweeted that manually in SNES?

Twistedziefer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Probably will have some time today or tomorrow, will mass download everything and test them. want me to write it here, or send you a pm whatever i found?
Yes please join the discord. there is a testing section that we keep track of problems there and the downloads section is easy to find what you want with the newest updates.

Edit - Testing only visible to testers.

Last edited by Twistedziefer,

Twistedziefer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just wondering, is the first post updated? it appears (feels) it's not updated since I found this thread.
How do u feel it hasn't been updated? did u even try to download? the links are automatically updated when there is a change and there is a change log if you read it. and it also say if you go here https://git.m4xw.net/Switch/RetroArch you can get them too

Last edited by Twistedziefer,

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone help the latest snes9x2010 build is saving games working? I have set a configuration up and I've loaded it in settings, it seems you have to load this every time you boot snes9 up to load your configurations as you want them but I don't think saving is working I tested Mario World out saved the game but when I went back in to snes9 loaded my config up but it had not saved the game at all do I have to set an option in settings to get this working thanks

Last edited by Reecey,

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can anyone help the latest snes9x2010 build is saving games working? I have set a configuration up and I've loaded it in settings, it seems you have to load this every time you boot snes9 up to load your configurations as you want them but I don't think saving is working I tested Mario World out saved the game but when I went back in to snes9 loaded my config up but it had not saved the game at all do I have to set an option in settings to get this working thanks
Close the content properly

m4xw

Ancient Deity
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
[IMPORTANT] I just implemented the frontend driver, we now have the retroarch folder structure in /retroarch, auto load configs (remove configs from the same folder, until we cleaned that up), auto save config and much more. But that means YOU HAVE TO MOVE YOUR SAVEFILES AND SAVESTATES to /retroarch/cores/{savestates,savefiles}

CatmanFan

Anxious and regretful
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Morocco
[IMPORTANT] I just implemented the frontend driver, we now have the retroarch folder structure in /retroarch, auto load configs (remove configs from the same folder, until we cleaned that up), auto save config and much more. But that means YOU HAVE TO MOVE YOUR SAVEFILES AND SAVESTATES to /retroarch/cores/{savestates,savefiles}
That's GREAT!
You didn't mention /retroarch/system though, where the BIOS files are stored...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.