• Views 50,056
  • Replies 328
  • Likes 18

Tilde88

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's simple. It's long, but it's simple.
I'll update when I get home and build it. Btw, I bought some USB C otg adapters, but mouse/kb input does not work (on the commit from like 3 days ago).

Can I ask what needed to be done to fix xorg? Also, how are you using this lol, no wifi so can't ssh, no joycon, no touch lol. Are you showing over serial USB? Or you just build and let us try?

Anyway thanks again, super excited, I just don't know how to browse the OS lmao

D

Deleted User

OP
bro did you not say that the joycons was working ? i mean building without using haha

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
Trophies
XP
Country
France
but mouse/kb input does not work (on the commit from like 3 days ago).

USB never worked though

Can I ask what needed to be done to fix xorg?

A patch in Lakka broke it. Remove the patch, fix xorg.

Also, how are you using this lol, no wifi so can't ssh, no joycon, no touch lol.

I said that Wi-Fi GUI didn't work. Wi-FI can still be setup manually. And Joy-Cons work, just not the joysticks, you still have the buttons

D

Deleted User

OP
USB never worked though

A patch in Lakka broke it. Remove the patch, fix xorg.

I said that Wi-Fi GUI didn't work. Wi-FI can still be setup manually. And Joy-Cons work, just not the joysticks, you still have the buttons

ah the analog sticks

D

Deleted User

OP
Once it's done I'll release a img file to burn using Etcher / dd (approx. 350mb)

Then use painless linux to boot and boom done

glob.o: In function `glob_in_dir':

/root/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel/make-4.2.1/./glob/glob.c:1368: undefined reference to `__alloca'

/root/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel/make-4.2.1/./glob/glob.c:1343: undefined reference to `__alloca'

/root/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel/make-4.2.1/./glob/glob.c:1284: undefined reference to `__alloca'

/root/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel/make-4.2.1/./glob/glob.c:1257: undefined reference to `__alloca'

glob.o: In function `glob':

?

D

Deleted User

OP
I'm going to need the full logs
Code:
root@ubuntu:~/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel/make-4.2.1# ./build.sh
compiling ar.c...
compiling arscan.c...
compiling commands.c...
compiling default.c...
compiling dir.c...
compiling expand.c...
compiling file.c...
compiling function.c...
compiling getopt.c...
compiling getopt1.c...
compiling guile.c...
compiling implicit.c...
compiling job.c...
compiling load.c...
compiling loadapi.c...
compiling main.c...
compiling misc.c...
compiling posixos.c...
compiling output.c...
compiling read.c...
compiling remake.c...
compiling rule.c...
compiling signame.c...
compiling strcache.c...
compiling variable.c...
compiling version.c...
compiling vpath.c...
compiling hash.c...
compiling remote-stub.c...
compiling glob/fnmatch.c...
compiling glob/glob.c...
./glob/glob.c: In function ‘glob’:
./glob/glob.c:582:23: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘__alloca’; did you mean ‘alloca’? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
       newp = (char *) __alloca (dirlen + 1);
                       ^~~~~~~~
                       alloca
./glob/glob.c:582:14: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
       newp = (char *) __alloca (dirlen + 1);
              ^
./glob/glob.c:710:15: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
        newp = (char *) __alloca (home_len + dirlen);
               ^
./glob/glob.c:733:15: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
        newp = (char *) __alloca (end_name - dirname);
               ^
./glob/glob.c:784:15: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size [-Wint-to-pointer-cast]
        newp = (char *) __alloca (home_len + rest_len + 1);
               ^
./glob/glob.c:815:11: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘__stat’; did you mean ‘__xstat’? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
         : __stat (dirname, &st)) == 0
           ^~~~~~
           __xstat
./glob/glob.c: In function ‘glob_in_dir’:
./glob/glob.c:1257:21: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size -Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    char *fullname = (char *) __alloca (dirlen + 1 + patlen + 1);
                     ^
./glob/glob.c:1284:12: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size -Wint-to-pointer-cast]
    names = (struct globlink *) __alloca (sizeof (struct globlink));
            ^
./glob/glob.c:1342:32: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size -Wint-to-pointer-cast]
         struct globlink *new = (struct globlink *)
                                ^
./glob/glob.c:1368:15: warning: cast to pointer from integer of different size -Wint-to-pointer-cast]
       names = (struct globlink *) __alloca (sizeof (struct globlink));
               ^
linking make...
glob.o: In function `glob_in_dir':
/root/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel/make-4.2.1/./glob/glob.c:1368: undefined reference to `__alloca'
/root/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel/make-4.2.1/./glob/glob.c:1343: undefined reference to `__alloca'
/root/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel/make-4.2.1/./glob/glob.c:1284: undefined reference to `__alloca'
/root/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel/make-4.2.1/./glob/glob.c:1257: undefined reference to `__alloca'
glob.o: In function `glob':
/root/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel/make-4.2.1/./glob/glob.c:582: undefined reference to `__alloca'
glob.o:/root/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel/make-4.2.1/./glob/glob.c:733: more undefined references to `__alloca' follow
collect2: error: ld returned 1 exit status
root@ubuntu:~/Lakka-LibreELEC/build.Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel/make-4.2.1

natinusala

Win32 error 31 is not an error
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What is that command you're running ? You're supposed to be in the root directory and use `DISTRO=Lakka PROJECT=Switch ARCH=aarch64 make image`

D

Deleted User

OP
well i did edit the build_script.sh i did add the DISTRO=Lakka PROJECT=Switch ARCH=aarch64 make image

he gave me the folder of the switch , now i am building with ./build.sh

inside the folder
build.Lakka-Switch.aarch64-2.1-devel

xXDungeon_CrawlerXx

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it already useable?
How well are the games running?

cfl8l52kgq801.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice